Selfbuild Advice

Members online

Westy407

Hi,
I hope you don't mind me asking for a bit of advice on the forum.

Just a quick rundown on my situation,
I am currently waiting for a planning permission decision for a self build detached house in Suffolk, and I was trying to do some costings for the project while I wait.

I have worked out that I will need approximately 460 sqm of boarding and plastering and there are a couple of void areas which will need access equipment.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark figure on this either Sqm price or total cost? I don't want to get any quotes Yet as I won't need them for a while and I don't want to waste anyone's time!!

Many thanks in advance

Hi,

I am currently waiting for a planning permission decision for a self build detached house in Suffolk, and I was trying to do some costings for the project while I wait.

I have worked out that I will need approximately 460 sqm of boarding and plastering and there are a couple of void areas which will need access equipment.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark figure on this either Sqm price or total cost? I don't want to get any quotes Yet as I won't need them for a while and I don't want to waste anyone's time!!

Many thanks in advance
At the minimum the vast majority of trades would want to look at a drawing and specs before even giving a ball park figure. Sq m prices can vary from room to room due to access, height,materials etc etc.

Hi,

Many thanks in advance
Suffolk you say, Hmmm that’s my neck of the woods!
:buitre: Time!! Johnny wohnny! Lol

Hi,

Many thanks in advance
I'll do it for 10k

i can pick casper up and tapit , and the 4 of us could do the job together, obviously you would have to put us all up in your house cockney, meals /drink etc, nice fireside chats with you and casper on a night, tapit selling you some tape, and me with er handboard issues, it would be a fun time, let us know when you get the job
Ta daaa!

download.jpeg