Self employed grant round 2

Colin 879

Who’s got their stockings on the end of the bed for father RISHI to leave the presents
5FCC5DAF-71BB-41D5-AEE9-73CBB53E6BEE.jpeg
?

Last edited:
Can we just say check F*****g google plaster shortage or do we have to show more evidence?
By sounds of that it just takes your word.on it. Think I claimed on day for so that makes it 21st so looking good for drops g in my bank on my birthday

Just claimed ,its open,it took 2 mins and is easier to claim if you claimed first grant. I did not get a new email.
Just signed into my hmrc account, so don't wait on email.
Payment within 6 days.
Good luck
Cant see owt on mine. But I had to claim on forth day last time. Just seen for 2007 and 2008 I didnt pay enough ni . Do you just make that up for your pension. Though it still says I.ve paid enough for a full pension

I signed in here,your account should guide you.
You should be able to claim straight away.
If your income is down that is one reason you are eligible,amongst others.

Last edited:
Just got email saying I can claim from the 19th. They must be spreading the dates out so website don’t crash!

Cant believe how stupid hmrc have been with the wording,no minimum amount money wise etc,so you could say you had to buy 1 bag expensive to what it should of been...or are they setting it all up for future claim backs with interest,hmrc move the goalposts constantly and there can still sting you.look at millionaires who legally put they money in different accounts etc so hmrc saw what people was doing with the loopholes then still stung them with back dated claim backs

Cant believe how stupid hmrc have been with the wording,no minimum amount money wise etc,so you could say you had to buy 1 bag expensive to what it should of been...or are they setting it all up for future claim backs with interest,hmrc move the goalposts constantly and there can still sting you.look at millionaires who legally put they money in different accounts etc so hmrc saw what people was doing with the loopholes then still stung them with back dated claim backs
Surly courts would prosecute on the basis of how they worded it at the time.. cant be re worded retrospectively