Seen this shared on a Facebook page. How long before it transfers trades

Simon85

received_279136903242519.jpeg

None of this is a surprise. It happens in every recession.next will be house price drops.that is very predictable.
And banks won't lend any money. If banks were to keep lending ppl then the arse wouldn't fall out it. But next you know the banks will be hand in cap looking bail outs, not giving ppl loans, and still paying themselves huge bonuses no doubt. There is still a housing shortage so theoretically the demand is still there

And banks won't lend any money. If banks were to keep lending ppl then the arse wouldn't fall out it. But next you know the banks will be hand in cap looking bail outs, not giving ppl loans, and still paying themselves huge bonuses no doubt. There is still a housing shortage so theoretically the demand is still there
Their is a housing shortage,but we will watch ,if consumers still want to purchase at pre virus levels.

Their is a housing shortage,but we will watch ,if consumers still want to purchase at pre virus levels.
That whole nervous market thing is what will happen. Just had a nosey seen houses we worked on a year or so ago up for 200k,tjey aren't a 150k house in my opinion, so interesting to see how that developes....

Contractor on our job we are doing at min has taken £1m2 off,had it booked in b4 covid and was a £1m2 more.just gets a shitter finish as we will do job in 4 days instead of 5..I literally dont care,its not getting that extra trowel.take piss and il take piss back
Still putting on 20% more shite than you were before for the same day rate. Mugs game on site

i see the bad moon rising,.....i see trouble on the way,.....i see earth quakes and lightning,......i see bad times today,.....dont go round tonight,........its bound to take your life,....theres a bad moon on the rise,

creedance clearwater revival wrote this song ,bad moon rising,.........how very appropiate for these strange scary unsettling times,..............almost forgot what an excellent band they were,.......

this song was also played in the film an american werewolf in london,......another excellent british/black comedy ,

i see the bad moon rising,.....i see trouble on the way,.....i see earth quakes and lightning,......i see bad times today,.....dont go round tonight,........its bound to take your life,....theres a bad moon on the rise,

creedance clearwater revival wrote this song ,bad moon rising,.........how very appropiate for these strange scary unsettling times,..............almost forgot what an excellent band they were,.......

this song was also played in the film an american werewolf in london,......another excellent british/black comedy ,
Hector ,you are the oracle

Every song in that film had moon in it. Aa for comedy scared f**k out me as a kid

Not surprised at all, big contractors will always look after their bottom line first just like any body else would but maybe to a lesser extent. As for property prices i would Not be surprised if rural properties hold or increase in value cos basically if anything like covid kicks off again, due to smaller populations in rural areas i would guess people would feel there's less chance of infection ?

Not surprised at all, big contractors will always look after their bottom line first just like any body else would but maybe to a lesser extent. As for property prices i would Not be surprised if rural properties hold or increase in value cos basically if anything like covid kicks off again, due to smaller populations in rural areas i would guess people would feel there's less chance of infection ?
I agree ,

let's not forget there's an awful lot of the population that don't need a job , made a lot of money over the years , many from the great lady Mrs T letting everyone on the property boom
Customer of mine just paid £1m for a pub/ hotel to renovate , just spare cash lol

Always work in the private sector if people don't move they revamp or extend , there's probably another 20 years of flattening artex to be had lol

Don't panic Mr Mannering

Nothing learnt from Covid then...the big boys still treating us like sh*te on the bottom of their shoe...

I did a few jobs on site never again...the main people I get trying to knock me on domestic is builders and I just tell them to f**k off to their faces.

this is just the start with the big contractors,over coming days/weeks,this will get worse and rates will drop further for all trades,.....covid kick off again ,raggles,......listen carefully raggles and anybody else out in la la land,covid has not gone away,sadly it is going to get worse /infect and kill more people/the r value will go up/sites will again be closed/giving these big contractors the excuse to drop rates again,shocking how they are treating people

I agree ,

let's not forget there's an awful lot of the population that don't need a job , made a lot of money over the years , many from the great lady Mrs T letting everyone on the property boom
Customer of mine just paid £1m for a pub/ hotel to renovate , just spare cash lol

Always work in the private sector if people don't move they revamp or extend , there's probably another 20 years of flattening artex to be had lol

Don't panic Mr Mannering
the last thing i would be putting my money into would be a pub/hotel,............pubs and hotels need the max ammount of people in just to break even,........now there will be less people going into pubs/hotels but there costs staff wages/electric/gas/buisness rates etc etc will still remain the same ,how can they possibly remain in buisness/make a profit ,when costs remain the same and indeed rise ,but with a lot less customers coming through the doors, does not make financial sense

the last thing i would be putting my money into would be a pub/hotel,............pubs and hotels need the max ammount of people in just to break even,........now there will be less people going into pubs/hotels but there costs staff wages/electric/gas/buisness rates etc etc will still remain the same ,how can they possibly remain in buisness/make a profit ,when costs remain the same and indeed rise ,but with a lot less customers coming through the doors, does not make financial sense
He's converting to 5 flats and will decide to rent or sell when they're done, just saying there's a lot of money floating about , many people could do nothing for years and not notice any recession

this is just the start with the big contractors,over coming days/weeks,this will get worse and rates will drop further for all trades,.....covid kick off again ,raggles,......listen carefully raggles and anybody else out in la la land,covid has not gone away,sadly it is going to get worse /infect and kill more people/the r value will go up/sites will again be closed/giving these big contractors the excuse to drop rates again,shocking how they are treating people

He's converting to 5 flats and will decide to rent or sell when they're done, just saying there's a lot of money floating about , many people could do nothing for years and not notice any recession
and quite right bof,i agree with every word, the problem is though that this coming recession is going to be unlike anything we have experienced before in our lifetime

I think they will anyhow, as this will be a game changer in that more people will work from home remotely instead of going into the office, it doesn't matter were you live for commuting.

I work for some wealthy folk, they fund projects from Cleared funds , there not in any banks pockets. We regularly render new build houses that cost 1,2 million plus, at that level there mostly above recessions, they move in different circles to the working man.

I think they will anyhow, as this will be a game changer in that more people will work from home remotely instead of going into the office, it doesn't matter were you live for commuting.
Lots of garden shed and garage offices to look forward to then