Sealer.

MIXERMAN

Did a small render job yesterday about 4 metres nice day but there's Frost and ice this morning. It had some waterproofer in it .I'm a bit worried . Thinking about poping. Round and sealing it .but wot to use. I normally use pva .on everything. Cheers.

Did a small render job yesterday about 4 metres nice day but there's Frost and ice this morning. It had some waterproofer in it .I'm a bit worried . Thinking about poping. Round and sealing it .but wot to use. I normally use pva .on everything. Cheers.
Pva is water based wont seal it one bit

Pva is water based wont seal it one bit

You can get water based sealers, that's not the reason it not a good sealer. (Outside)

It'll re-emulsify as soon as its damp or wet, break down and then pretty much vanish.
Plus it's no good with UV, it'll yellow eventually anyway.

Better to hang hessian over it :)

You can get water based sealers, that's not the reason it not a good sealer. (Outside)

It'll re-emulsify as soon as its damp or wet, break down and then pretty much vanish.
Plus it's no good with UV, it'll yellow eventually anyway.
Thats why i said pva is no good

You will have most likely have used an air entrainer in the mix which so long as the mortar had got to an initial set it would act as a frostproofer as it will in its cured state for life.

I have had two walls from the 90’s that froze solid within 24 hours of application and they are still there today. The render had only Febmix in it.