SDS M14 Thread Adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
my old belle went on me yesterday during a job. had to rush down to B and Q for a replacement. selection was dire. just a mc allister 1200w for £80 and a evolution 1100w for £99. got the evolution as a stop gap. absolute garbage. the whisk was bent. like a dogs leg. was wobbling like crazy. used it all day anyway. took it back this morning and got a refund. great b and q. took a look in the other two boxes that were there and both had bad whisks.

so went down to screwfix and crap there as well. had a few expensive ones but wasn't sure of the make. tectool? tecmix? or silverline in toolstation. anyway, got an adaptor for the sds for a fiver. bargain. will just use that until the bell turns up. great for a backup

Paddle Mixer Adaptor | Paddle Mixer | Screwfix.com

my old belle went on me yesterday during a job. had to rush down to B and Q for a replacement. selection was dire. just a mc allister 1200w for £80 and a evolution 1100w for £99. got the evolution as a stop gap. absolute garbage. the whisk was bent. like a dogs leg. was wobbling like crazy. used it all day anyway. took it back this morning and got a refund. great b and q. took a look in the other two boxes that were there and both had bad whisks.

so went down to screwfix and crap there as well. had a few expensive ones but wasn't sure of the make. tectool? tecmix? or silverline in toolstation. anyway, got an adaptor for the sds for a fiver. bargain. will just use that until the bell turns up. great for a backup

Paddle Mixer Adaptor | Paddle Mixer | Screwfix.com

handy as as a back up if main drill dies

Status
Not open for further replies.