Scrim tape (I just want a good roll)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver scrim, Silver scrim, Silver scrim, :RpS_thumbsup: but what about good old cotton scrim butter it on and away you go.

silver scrim super glue not cheap thow,whell not near me:RpS_thumbsup: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Silver scrim was great when I first started using it, but it's not as sticky as it used to be and you get blobs of glue on the rolls sometimes - it's decent though and I still use it.

I prefer the white scrim now though called 444 I recommend trying it out if you haven't, I find it sticks well.

Go back to jute scrim for a week and you'll realise that ALL fibatapes are good, but the Thistle one is the stickiest I've used :RpS_thumbup:

Silver scrim was great when I first started using it, but it's not as sticky as it used to be and you get blobs of glue on the rolls sometimes - it's decent though and I still use it.

I prefer the white scrim now though called 444 I recommend trying it out if you haven't, I find it sticks well.

that 444 stuff isnt that bad but had a few dodgy rolls of it and im sure they stock that in travis.............and while we on the subjcect of scrim is any1 else having problems with the silver scrim in general? its sticking to itself and about 2/3 of the way down the roll it just shreads its happened a with a few rolls of mine im chucking away good scrim every couple days

im with DannyMac on this one.. ive used it a couple of times.. and had no probs.. but used B&Q stuff.. and if it dont stick usally just wack a bit of pva then stick the scrim to the pva.. usally works for me.
true but we shouldnt have to it should stick first time

Status
Not open for further replies.