Screws

Members online

Casper

Private Member
There’s nothing in this trade athat annoys me more than a plumber leaving screws in the wall for his radiator brackets. An absolute pain in the arse to work around. Takes a chunk out of the trowel and slows the whole process down.

There’s nothing in this trade athat annoys me more than a plumber leaving screws in the wall for his radiator brackets. An absolute pain in the arse to work around. Takes a chunk out of the trowel and slows the whole process down.
Get some plasterspot indicators.

How the tape going tapit
let it go GIF

I'm sure there's nothing more annoying to a plumber than a lazy fkin spread taking his screws out the walls....time ye retired u whining old sock

Screw them in tight, mark a line on the floor/skirting with pencil . Skim away and get yourself a set of small vanadium magnets off Amazon for £5. They stick to the screw head and just take them out before wall goes
Completely off. Started doing it last year wouldn’t do anything else now

Screw them in tight, mark a line on the floor/skirting with pencil . Skim away and get yourself a set of small vanadium magnets off Amazon for £5. They stick to the screw head and just take them out before wall goes
Same I got that tip off here a few years ago...can't remember who mentioned it

I do the same but take screws out and put clouts in flush that way magnet pulls clouts straight out keeping screws clean.