Screwfix

Members online

Had a beer now so yes I 'm fine, they had a laser level on special so I got the courage up to buy the f**k**g thing only to be told " You've missed the boat on that, sorry". Offer ends midnight tonight on a great big poster on the wall of the shop. I'll get one elsewhere. Thank you for being there lurpak

Had a beer now so yes I 'm fine, they had a laser level on special so I got the courage up to buy the f**k**g thing only to be told " You've missed the boat on that, sorry". Offer ends midnight tonight on a great big poster on the wall of the shop. I'll get one elsewhere. Thank you for being there lurpak
Order it offline why didn’t you say it ends midnight today get me one in? What one you looking at getting?

Got it a bit cheaper from toolstop but I would have liked to pick it up instead of delivery problems, all out at work sometimes.

We have just started a big Georgian mansion, float and set, casement windows and ceiling hight 3.2m, all foreign lads and the work is perfect, thought it was time to get a green cross beam laser to set head hight for beading and plumb reveals, two layers of fireline boards on ceilings 900sqm on lower floors so it would be worth while having one.

We have just started a big Georgian mansion, float and set, casement windows and ceiling hight 3.2m, all foreign lads and the work is perfect, thought it was time to get a green cross beam laser to set head hight for beading and plumb reveals, two layers of fireline boards on ceilings 900sqm on lower floors so it would be worth while having one.
I meant what make laser level not what your using it for :lol:

I meant what make laser level not what your using it for :lol:
Bit f**k**g nosey aren't you:)

That's why he.s not in private section @choppa

Yes I am I just like tools.

I have noticed that though. Bullshit offers to get you in the shop. And they always have a substitute available.. 3 x the price