Scottish prem league predictions

Members online

18 months is a bit of a piss take though isn't it. Considering you can do things that is against the law and get a 3 or 5 game ban.
Especially when the fa condone gambling getting forced down our throats as viewers on their platform.
Ridiculous really not a hint of match fixing, and the stakes he was betting in wouldn't create any integrity issues.
The FA are a joke organisation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 months is a bit of a piss take though isn't it. Considering you can do things that is against the law and get a 3 or 5 game ban.
Especially when the fa condone gambling getting forced down our throats as viewers on their platform.
Ridiculous really not a hint of match fixing, and the stakes he was betting in wouldn't create any integrity issues.
The FA are a joke organisation

The fact the guy is a grade a c**t has obviously went against him. Did he not put a cigar out on a young lad in training a while back? Should never have kicked a ball after that

That was in a nightclub Stuart.
But yeah his previous has gone against him.

Not in training I don't think.
As a footballer I know tweeted, you can put a cigar out on someone, kick f**k out of someone outside McDonald's, but whatever you do, don't put a bet on lol.

Not in training I don't think.
As a footballer I know tweeted, you can put a cigar out on someone, kick f**k out of someone outside McDonald's, but whatever you do, don't put a bet on lol.

Cantona got 9 months for Kung fu kick on a spectator into the crowd [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_1198.JPG
We fking own Glasgow

You said it skipper! f**k**g magic it was today. I had us for 7-1 and by f**k, very nearly had it. If sinclair puts one of them sitters away and griffs scores that one that hit the bar, we'd have matched our record score against this newco as we did against the oldco before them. Amaster class in football they got. Hail Hail HEre we go to 10IAR!

You said it skipper! f**k**g magic it was today. I had us for 7-1 and by f**k, very nearly had it. If sinclair puts one of them sitters away and griffs scores that one that hit the bar, we'd have matched our record score against this newco as we did against the oldco before them. Amaster class in football they got. Hail Hail HEre we go to 10IAR!
Great time to be a Tim

Great time to be a Tim

It is alright. These next few years are going to be fun playing with them other lot lol. I even expect us to go to the uefa final with this team with a few added extras. The jam buns are in for a torrid time indeed lol.

I'll stick this thread in my favourites as well so I don't forget to come back when the time is right (y) AGAIN.

Grantyboy, would you say the time is right yet!

:party22::party048::party048::ynwacelti :party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra:

On a serious note thou, how do you honestly see your selves next year and beyond .

Grantyboy, would you say the time is right yet!

:party22::party048::party048::ynwacelti :party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::party048::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::bailando::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra::birra:

On a serious note thou, how do you honestly see your selves next year and beyond .
Deed

The tifo displays were Awsome...(y)...
I feel there may be a fine on its way for the pros tho..:(...
We'll just have a whip round to pay our fine again.

The tifo displays were Awsome...(y)...
I feel there may be a fine on its way for the pros tho..:(...
We'll just have a whip round to pay our fine again.

Worth a fine that was! To celebrate the 67 and give a big f**k you to the cops/SFA was just f**k**g magic. And the can't pin it on anyone which makes it even sweeter.

Fri-sun onit and f**k*d now! Spent a f**k**g fortune and lying here with a bad back but all worth it. What a f**k**g way to win a treble. Injury time winner. f**k**g magic!!!! As for that kid Ciaran Tierney, that kid is something Else. Took off to the hospital with broken jaw and teeth out of place. Signed himself out to get back to the game and cops wouldn't let his car near the ground. He gets out of car in full kit, boots still in and runs to the stadium through all the Sheep supporters leaving to get in on time to lift that trophy. Amazing attitude and a never say die attitude!!

What a f**k**g year. Can't wait until the new season starts to do it all over again. We have set the bar high now and hopefully more of this to come!!!!!!!

To all the other Scottish league team supporters on here. I think its now time to bend down and his our feet lol. Hail f**k**g Hail!