Scottie 5

Members online

Gifted man !!
Screenshot_20181028-003621.png

@scottie5 'Ten bags' man's a leg end
I heard he's only part time plastering now, spends his time teaching others in his mum's garage...

Pfft! He's never tiled a car showroom though, doesn't own a gym, and his qualifications are dogsh1t. Unless he's got too many in which case they're pointless. He won't even drive to Sheffield for a fight. :LOL:

Well he should have hit the ignore button like I did. Some threads end up not making sense, but I can live with that.

You're not missing much....he called me a nonce for pointing out some wider issues surrounding the Rotheram debacle and realises now that he bit off more than he could chew. In a nutshell. I think I'm going to put him on quiet time now as well, so he can rant away to his heart's content. The bell end.

@gps

You're not missing much....he called me a nonce for pointing out some wider issues surrounding the Rotheram debacle and realises now that he bit off more than he could chew. In a nutshell. I think I'm going to put him on quiet time now as well, so he can rant away to his heart's content. The bell end.

@gps

Dirty sick beast

@gps he’s blocked you mate so no need to keep writing that shite

Oh there is, he is a sick human being and will be called out on it at every opportunity while I can.

What he said was unacceptable

He was the main reason ***** left due to bullying along with his cohorts.

Only today he posted vile racist posts which wasn’t the first either

***** was his own undoing. He went to war with everyone then as soon as he got some back he played the victim card. Until he eventually blew and went loco on @JessThePlasterer and crossed the line.

If he joined and said he used to labour n now wants to setup on his own he’d still be here and possibly even working with someone on here.

But he decided to lie and as such got caught in a web and became vicious.

That wasn’t bullying.

P-S you’re the most racist f**k*r on here lol

***** was his own undoing. He went to war with everyone then as soon as he got some back he played the victim card. Until he eventually blew and went loco on @JessThePlasterer and crossed the line.

If he joined and said he used to labour n now wants to setup on his own he’d still be here and possibly even working with someone on here.

But he decided to lie and as such got caught in a web and became vicious.

That wasn’t bullying.

P-S you’re the most racist f**k*r on here lol

I have never said anything racist on here.

Calling out an ideology is not racist

You speak of crossing the line well this was crossed last night from which there is no going back.