Scotland.

Fking hypocrite, she’s no longer fronting the Covid briefings but she should stand down. To preach to everyone not to leave there home, not to go to second homes or holiday homes and then for her to disregard her own advice two weeks in a row is inexcusable.

Fking hypocrite, she’s no longer fronting the Covid briefings but she should stand down. To preach to everyone not to leave there home, not to go to second homes or holiday homes and then for her to disregard her own advice two weeks in a row is inexcusable.
Going to fife is more of a punishment than a pleasure and it's full of huns.

What’s a Hun?
Orange-Order-parade-Glasgow.jpg

i think that the media know something about Hancock the minister.
in any questions he was asked if he had visited his second home ? but he did not answer the question.

i think that the media know something about Hancock the minister.
in any questions he was asked if he had visited his second home ? but he did not answer the question.
He was asked about Branson getting a bailout and refused to answer. The question about visiting the second home was for the CMO for England. Your right, he just wound it up so she didn't have to answer. Must know something we don't. He always looks on edge, like he's like he's going to have a breakdown or something.

I never knew you were a jock. I thought you were alright as well.

Nicola Sturgeon is the reason Scottish people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

There's another demographic that shouldn't be allowed near a ballot box too.....

View attachment 46872
Diane F*****g abbot the gift that keeps on giving. Nicola sturgeon in the other hand gimme the rifle and I’ll sort that mess out

I never knew you were a jock. I thought you were alright as well.

Nicola Sturgeon is the reason Scottish people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

There's another demographic that shouldn't be allowed near a ballot box too.....

View attachment 46872
ffs Lancashire born and bred the wifes a hybrid scot mixed with irish I have 36 year up here but still speak lancs /and I am alright to keep the record straight

I bet the silly bitch is sorry she did lol f**k her and her advert to stay home. Bye bye