Scotland v England

Am i chuff you joker, everyone will acknowledge Leicester was a freak look at where they finished last time.
What's better the Spanish league..? Where Barcelona or Madrid turn up and teams just roll over, or Italian where teams play 4,5,1 and play out a defensive game.
That's the reason why so many world class players are drawn to it,not just for financial reasons,and as such there's 4 champions league places available.
How many teams can you name in the bundersleague , the French league one or two from each maybe, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea,arsenal are some of the biggest teams in world football, there's so much money in the premier league because the rights are sold in the Middle East and across the world, go any where in the world and you'll see kids in Man U tops. Is that marketing ? Maybe but If it was people would soon see through it.

Last edited:
Am i chuff you joker, everyone will acknowledge Leicester was a freak look at where they finished last time.
What's better the Spanish league..? Where Barcelona or Madrid turn up and teams just roll over, or Italian where teams play 4,5,1 and play out a defensive game.
That's the reason why so many world class players are drawn to it,not just for financial reasons,and as such there's 4 champions league places available.
How many teams can you name in the bundersleague , the French league one or two from each maybe, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea,arsenal are some of the biggest teams in world football, there's so much money in the premier league because the rights are sold in the Middle East and across the world, go any where in the world and you'll see kids in Man U tops. Is that marketing ? Maybe but If it was people would soon see through it.
Do you agree that the money getting pumped into English football is ruining leagues in other country's?

Do you agree that the money getting pumped into English football is ruining leagues in other country's?
Yep agree, as most of the best players in world football play in the premier league,half the French team most of the Belgium team etc etc they are drawn out of there respective countries home leagues in into the premier league and as a result the leagues suffer. It's a vicious circle more money equalls better players, I'm not saying that's right but that's how it is.

Yep agree, as most of the best players in world football play in the premier league,half the French team most of the Belgium team etc etc they are drawn out of there respective countries home leagues in into the premier league and as a result the leagues suffer. It's a vicious circle more money equalls better players, I'm not saying that's right but that's how it is.
And china is now taking players from the epl and the amount of folk I've seen sprouting that it's ruining football don't realise that that's what's been happening when sky pumped all the money into English football. Sky killed off Scottish football, any decent player we have just wants to get to England to make the big bucks.

And china is now taking players from the epl and the amount of folk I've seen sprouting that it's ruining football don't realise that that's what's been happening when sky pumped all the money into English football. Sky killed off Scottish football, any decent player we have just wants to get to England to make the big bucks.
china will always take mercenaries most aren't going to go there for the following reasons, the leagues a joke quality wise, second once a player goes there that's it for his international career, ie in oscars case he won't feature for Brazil again or pele for Italy and thirdly most players want to play against other quality teams as per champions league. I don't think it is ruining football it's attracting 30 something players on the whole looking for a last pay deal, it's semi retirement.
China's looking to better its domestic league by throwing mega(government backed ) money at it, and a World Cup bid. There idea is not substainable as nobody wants to watch it, the money comes from selling the rights and merchandising ie shirt sales.

They want to leave the Scottish league as well to play against the best teams in Europe aswell, but Scotland arnt producing any quality players any more, how many Scotland players play for a top ten side in the premier league?
Why's that? If there getting into Scottish teams in the league why are they not getting spotted and bought up.
Monies ruined the game I admit.

They want to leave the Scottish league as well to play against the best teams in Europe aswell, but Scotland arnt producing any quality players any more, how many Scotland players play for a top ten side in the premier league?
Why's that? If there getting into Scottish teams in the league why are they not getting spotted and bought up.
Monies ruined the game I admit.

Because the Scottish teams are filled up with 2nd rate foreigners. That's why Scottish football is in a bad way, it was only ever two teams anyway aside from fergusons Aberdeen

Barca and Madrid have the ability to put 5 or 6 against any team in the world. The lesser teams in Spain are far more technical than even the best in England. Look what happens when spurs or Everton come up against them in europa league they struggle big time. The Italian league is on the up, Juve been in 2 finals in 3 years and A.C. Milan investing millions. Do you really think Kane would get in Barca, Madrid, athletico, psg, Monaco, Juve, Bayern, Dortmund team? If man u sign morata he won't get in any of the big 4s teams in England either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Because the Scottish teams are filled up with 2nd rate foreigners. That's why Scottish football is in a bad way, it was only ever two teams anyway aside from fergusons Aberdeen
Who are the second rate foreigners?
Is that the rangers tribute act your talking about:LOL:

Barca and Madrid have the ability to put 5 or 6 against any team in the world. The lesser teams in Spain are far more technical than even the best in England. Look what happens when spurs or Everton come up against them in europa league they struggle big time. The Italian league is on the up, Juve been in 2 finals in 3 years and A.C. Milan investing millions. Do you really think Kane would get in Barca, Madrid, athletico, psg, Monaco, Juve, Bayern, Dortmund team? If man u sign morata he won't get in any of the big 4s teams in England either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes I think Kane would get in most of those with the exception of Barcelona look at his goal to game ratio it's one of the best in European football, if he gets service from the flanks and from a good team that play with width he takes his chances.
Don't agree with the technical teams further down the Spanish leagues I watch a fair bit of Spanish football and it's open football.

See there you go, having a conversation with owls about football and you jump in with your fishing line trying to get someone to take the bait. Stick to your politics section

I think the teams that the premier league teams have been put out of Europe last few years shows how over rated the premier league is. Like the price of skysports, and you get less and less fames now with bt sport showing games and European games,, surely more and more people are streaming illegally, and so putting less money into sky. In turn the huge money's given will. Surely be unsustainable long term, the bubble is surely due to burst. The Scottish league is poor, true but the premier ship just isn't all that it's made. Out to be. For every good game there are plenty of poor games, still a right bit of kick and rush further down the table in a league with supposed great technical ability

England Argentina........what a game of rugby.......end to end at a frantic pace. Good crop of youngsters coming through.....
And the Lions.........what a result. No team in recent time has held the Crusaders to three points! For the uninitiated amongst you the Crusaders in rugby are like both the Madrids in football plus Barca.....on steroids...

See there you go, having a conversation with owls about football and you jump in with your fishing line trying to get someone to take the bait. Stick to your politics section

No fishing, just my opinion. It's the same in the premier league too many bang average foreigners. End result is piss poor national teams

No fishing, just my opinion. It's the same in the premier league too many bang average foreigners. End result is piss poor national teams
Maybe onto something. Or maybe it is talent not nurtured correctly underage or bit of both. Apparently in scotland(could be wrong) but most scouts still look for height and physicality over technical ability, so good little ones can sometimes be passed over in favour of bigger stronger but less. Technically gifted players. Again, don't know how reliable the source was though.

Never know what way to take you, I see everyone of your posts as looking for an arguement lol

I've just watched the under 20's rugby World Cup semi final.........New Zealand v France.......what a match.......36 nil at half time, sublime play from the "Baby Blacks" .....their no10 gave a masterful display of rugby skills.....then the French decided to give it a go and took the game to New Zealand......and banged up 19 points in short order......a game of two halfs..... and so it's gonna be England v New Zealand in the final!! Can't wait.