scoop 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Anyone having a go today. Possible 15 million quid up for grabs from picking 6 horses on 6 set races. All for 2 quid. Already been to bookies and got mine on

I wouldn't know how to do one!
I like a gamble but steer clear of the gee-gees unless I'm having a proper day at the races :RpS_thumbup:
How's it done Rob?

Go to a bookies. Ask for a scoop 6 slip. They will also give you a form with the 6 races on and all the runners to pick from. Pick a horse from each race and pay your 2 quid. If you get 6 winners then it's big money. If your horses get placed in the race Eg. Didn't win but got second third etc then it also pays a place pot included within the 2 pound stake. Place pot paid 1700 last week

you can do it on line with totepool,, just took me about 2 minutes to register and put my bet on,, thats 7.5 million a minute if i win

Good luck to anyone playing. Halves if you win :RpS_thumbsup:
i normally do sky super six, but the footie season is over (guess you all know that)lol,, and the chippie at work told me to do this but i forgot all about it untill you mentioned it rob, so if i get the big one i will send u a share,, but i wont be halves :RpS_thumbup:

Done mine just :D

Any tips @RobJack? Deposited £20 on betfred so need to use it up?
its £2 a go ben (you can have as many goes as u like a week) but if like me u just do one line then your £20 will last u ten weeks,, if u get 15 million dont let marshy know, hell drink you dry in no time

got mine on, but it takes some doing to pick 6 winners, one punter last weekend came the closest ,he had the first 5 winners, and in the final race his horse escape to glory , actually went in front in the final furlong but the other horse pulled out a bit more and won, can you imagine the emotions that poor punter was going through , a truly life changing bet, and he lost, really feel sorry for him,....... but somebody somewhere hopefully this week

Done mine just :D

Any tips @RobJack? Deposited £20 on betfred so need to use it up?

Will take a look at runners today mate and see if anything jumps out. But as a rule of thumb people who still have to work all week generally don't win much on the nags. Had a couple of decent wins in the past but nothing to retire on

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. I'm not winning any millions today. First horse didn't even get placed. I'm now routing foe leebo02 to win

Status
Not open for further replies.