Sciatica

mike84

Had sciatica since February I was a right angle for to weeks went for therapy. Got prescribed tramadol and diazepam. It all helped. Still do stretches and exercise. But still quite stiff now and again. Anyone got some stories and tips to help it out?

Yes, go to a good chiropractor (not occupational health or a physio). The difference it will make is incredible.

Had sciatica since February I was a right angle for to weeks went for therapy. Got prescribed tramadol and diazepam. It all helped. Still do stretches and exercise. But still quite stiff now and again. Anyone got some stories and tips to help it out?

I had a horrendous 2 year battle with sciatica. I started a thread , can't copy link for it but is you write "sciatica, what a pain" into search box you'll find it. Lots of advice shared on there. I had the nerve root block procedure, basically an epidural. You have to strengthen those core muscles. I found planking best. Be careful with those opiates, wean off slowly when pain becomes manageable. Take your glucosamine regularly. I found the best relief using an inversion table. Loaned mine to another forum member , your welcome to it if your anywhere near Devon. Critical point is an MRI scan to see exactly the fault. Mine was classic herniated l4-l5

I don’t smoke ganja but I’d f**k them tablets off and have ganja tea tbh if anyone prescribed me those drugs you have together
Awful combination

A lot of talk about medicinal cannabis in the news today.
There is mate , just watching those poor kids tonight on the news I mean come on it’s about time some one just admitted it’s actually good for people in the right dose
Why the hell that mother has to watch and look after and worry about her child not having fits when he’s kind of near enough fit free with the ganja is beyond me, who do these government desk job idiots think they are

I had a horrendous 2 year battle with sciatica. I started a thread , can't copy link for it but is you write "sciatica, what a pain" into search box you'll find it. Lots of advice shared on there. I had the nerve root block procedure, basically an epidural. You have to strengthen those core muscles. I found planking best. Be careful with those opiates, wean off slowly when pain becomes manageable. Take your glucosamine regularly. I found the best relief using an inversion table. Loaned mine to another forum member , your welcome to it if your anywhere near Devon. Critical point is an MRI scan to see exactly the fault. Mine was classic herniated l4-l5

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/sciatica-what-a-pain.46043/

Speaking of drugs.... there were two crack heads on the floor outside co op today, I popped in after work. People were going in and out of shop without a word. As soon as I walked past the woman she said, hiya love! On checking my appearance I suspect she thought I was one of them!

My reflections on matter...
Plasterers.....

A. Look like earthquake victims
B. Look like crack heads
C. Evoke sympathy from crack heads!

Sorry to hear of people’s siatica problems, sounds awful.

Yeah the combination of the two wasn’t the best constantly felt sick but helped the pain. Il check the other thread out cheers.

Rest

Speaking of drugs.... there were two crack heads on the floor outside co op today, I popped in after work. People were going in and out of shop without a word. As soon as I walked past the woman she said, hiya love! On checking my appearance I suspect she thought I was one of them!

My reflections on matter...
Plasterers.....

A. Look like earthquake victims
B. Look like crack heads
C. Evoke sympathy from crack heads!

Sorry to hear of people’s siatica problems, sounds awful.
bet you made eye contact

Yes that’ll be it! Knew I was looking fly yesterday!!
i walk into a restaurant ,a blind date with jess,.......who is she what does she look like,..i look round the room and i see someone sitting there with givenchy overalls on,pulling bits of plaster/unibond out of her hair, on her 4th pint of real ale,rolling her own fags,...flies buzzing round her head,talking to her invisible freind,pleased that she has put her best steel toe capped boots on,.....wow i say thats got to be jess,....i saunter over looking suave distinguished carrying a bog of bonding for her as a gift,.....we say hello and put our handboards on the table,hold each others dusty dirty hands, she notices my eyes and asks why they are not level,i notice her unusual perfume has quite an aroma,......things are going well,.......she orders something from the menu , i get my bait box out and my blackened banana sandwiches, finished off with a pot noodle and tub of yoghurt, ....then we get our flasks out and have a coffee,the music in the background plays a little romantic number called duelling banjos from that romance film deliverance,........the end of the night we go our seperate ways , i take a last look at her as she walks down the street yelling insults at the electrician she has just spotted,...me to the great northern republic

i walk into a restaurant ,a blind date with jess,.......who is she what does she look like,..i look round the room and i see someone sitting there with givenchy overalls on,pulling bits of plaster/unibond out of her hair, on her 4th pint of real ale,rolling her own fags,...flies buzzing round her head,talking to her invisible freind,pleased that she has put her best steel toe capped boots on,.....wow i say thats got to be jess,....i saunter over looking suave distinguished carrying a bog of bonding for her as a gift,.....we say hello and put our handboards on the table,hold each others dusty dirty hands, she notices my eyes and asks why they are not level,i notice her unusual perfume has quite an aroma,......things are going well,.......she orders something from the menu , i get my bait box out and my blackened banana sandwiches, finished off with a pot noodle and tub of yoghurt, ....then we get our flasks out and have a coffee,the music in the background plays a little romantic number called duelling banjos from that romance film deliverance,........the end of the night we go our seperate ways , i take a last look at her as she walks down the street yelling insults at the electrician she has just spotted,...me to the great northern republic
When are you available?? :chica:

@hector your account of things is hilarious!! I bobbed out of the workshop today to go get my wedding dress altered. Stepped into the shop covered in s**t and tried to somewhat slide gracefully behind the curtain to change into this long dress with lace and buttons.... the tailor was aghast! :LOL: