Sciatica ….

JohnDoe

Cant even put my socks on in the morning never mind do my boot laces. Pain killers waste of time. Acupuncture not really doing much but only had 4 sessions. I’m wearing one of those weightlifting belts just to get through the day. It’s demoralising.

Been told to Exercises, but how when you can hardly move?!

Experiences lads?

eating ginger, drinking ginger tea, tumeric tea and green teas will help , as they are anti inflamatory and have been proven to help aleviate the pain,..........ice packs, ......and walking helps, there is nothing worse then back pain etc john doe, all the best

I got a vibrating massage tool I’ll get the link but also at night when on my side in bed I stretch one leg as far down as I can straight legged then pusg down onto the pelvic joints to make them crack

Cant even put my socks on in the morning never mind do my boot laces. Pain killers waste of time. Acupuncture not really doing much but only had 4 sessions. I’m wearing one of those weightlifting belts just to get through the day. It’s demoralising.

Experiences lads?
I had it really bad 20 yrs ago,told to lie on a hard floor etc etc,pain killers the lot.spent 2 months off work.
Just keep moving best thing.

I got a vibrating massage tool I’ll get the link but also at night when on my side in bed I stretch one leg as far down as I can straight legged then pusg down onto the pelvic joints to make them crack

Yeah I got one of them. Feels nice for a bit but that’s about it .

Mine hasn't come back touch wood, I religiously take supplements and drink loads of water
I probably don’t drink enough hence why I had kidney stones a few years ago.

I don’t take any supplements and don’t do any exercise outside of work I’m not much overweight. Had this since March now.

The lady doing the acupuncture says the inflammation needs to go down for pain to go away.

I probably don’t drink enough hence why I had kidney stones a few years ago.

I don’t take any supplements and don’t do any exercise outside of work I’m not much overweight. Had this since March now.

The lady doing the acupuncture says the inflammation needs to go down for pain to go away.
Make a habit/routine of drinking plenty , start those supplements and don't stop. I feel better now physically than I did ten years ago

Painkillers and suppliments will do absolutely f**k all. I get it all the time and it's only just started to ease up this week. My issue was lower back and glute. My glute would pinch the nerve. The only way to shift it was with my physio. I see him twice a month and my osteopath every week.
Get yourself a foam roller set from amazon and use the hard ball.
Hamstring curls, squats and deadlifts will help strengthen the muscles.
Active recovery is key.
I could go on

Experiences lads?
I had it 20’odd years ago , off work 9!weeks, I couldn’t even rest my heel on the pillow cos of the pain, the pain went from bum cheek right down to my heel!you must have a slipped disc? Plenty of walking

I bet you f**k**g have
Sometimes I move it around I won’t lie
work out yoga GIF

Experiences lads?
If it’s the muscles then only stretching and stupid amounts of it will sort it. If it’s disc etc then your pretty much fooked pal

Experiences lads?
If ur shitting urself in ur sleep etc its a slipped disc.friend had it.take cod liver oil etc

Experiences lads?
Tumeric tea grean tea water glucosime cod liver oil fruit and keep moving!The joy of getting old Becouse of plastering!

Painkillers and suppliments will do absolutely f**k all. I get it all the time and it's only just started to ease up this week. My issue was lower back and glute. My glute would pinch the nerve. The only way to shift it was with my physio. I see him twice a month and my osteopath every week.
Get yourself a foam roller set from amazon and use the hard ball.
Hamstring curls, squats and deadlifts will help strengthen the muscles.
Active recovery is key.
I could go on
Bolloxs supplements help massively

My diet isn’t great. Not the worst. Probably a couple of stone over weight if I’m honest. But like most of us it’s work work work kids at home etc, there isn’t 5 mins to take a s**t, never mind look after ourselves.

Physio taught me;- On carpet/mat on floor, lower legs on a chair or something so that your knees are at 90 degrees, slowly let your back relax and the hips naturally rotate as/so your back flattens out. 5-15 mins, keep your head down or doesn't work. Slowly extend out away the supported legs after, but keep them bent. Difficult to see the tv unless you can turn your head sideways.
Also need to frequently gently stretch, e.g while waiting for kettle to boil etc.
Generally due to weakening of core stomach muscles, allowing hips to slump forwards, and too tight hamstrings/back - caused by the job, so keep stretching.
Ibuprofen is very useful to take down soreness, also one of those electrical stiimulation things with sticky pads from Boots - works on the pain but is not a cure itself.

My diet isn’t great. Not the worst. Probably a couple of stone over weight if I’m honest. But like most of us it’s work work work kids at home etc, there isn’t 5 mins to take a s**t, never mind look after ourselves.
Poor excuse mate, takes the same amount of time to eat well as it does to not

Cant be 2 stone overweight then wonder why you have sciatica in our game
Cut down on meat and take supplements
I'd tend to agree but wot about Essex Andy? Or does he get away with it on account of his alleged Restricted Height & Fishing Addiction

Experiences lads?
Look up “trigger point massage” it involves you pretty much laying on tennis/squash/golf balls. Hurts like a bitch at first but is really good