sceeedin

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
any way got job next week for a srceed dont do it my self only a days work for a srceeder and a labourer but u have to b good i am not makin any thing he will supply materials i will make sure u get a good rate its in codicote near hitchen pm avalibility end ofr next week 8)

im serious pm ur price the guy is eager to get it done we are goin inside after we do outside ;D its a easy one
i need a proice to give em by tuesday the latest

mate, ill be honest, its friday night, you sound well p'ssed, sleep on it and post it in the plasterers looking for plasterers section and be serious about it and youll get a decent spread on the job...
friday night on here is fun night, always has been... its like pete tong on raio one..
dont post blag jobs up though? whats the point? theres lads on here that would take your rate, half it and still make money but they wont, cos you cant screed, so chill...

i think i'm the only one who isn't. had a big night last night so just chilling tonight. went down the pub at 1, had 1 pint in an hour and thought. nope, not today!

kin ell man, i woz lookin forward to pete tong... ::)
got my mates 'who stole my 303' on at the minute :p
tis as well innit, i gota strip some wallpaper 2morra ready for monday.. sh't... :mad:

Pete Tong the guy is a legend for what he has done for dance music but is pants live annie mac aint half got some talent tho

the private members section!!...u know the world would be a better place if that was shared with all us (the great unwashed)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.