Scalpel

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Just bought a cheap set of scalpels off Ebay , so i,m gonna start doing a few small ops at the weekends , so if any of you need bunions or warts removed , i,m ya man , if anyone out there can give me some advise on stiching up that would be well handy . Hoping after a few weeks ill be able to under cut the hospitals , maybe even start a gardening buiseness , plastering pays well so i can do it cheap , keep me informed :RpS_thumbup:

Did you go on a 5day operation course mate?
If so where & how much? I might be interested!
I was also gonna paint a red line down the side of my van & get a couple of blue flashing lights aswell!

abit of neat unibond to stick sides together blade :RpS_thumbup: then bandage with some scrim cloth ! job sorted :RpS_laugh:

Now were on a roll , who needs expensive hospitals and surgeons . I did a 2 hour internet course , all i neeed now is a bit of hands on . my slogan will be , cut ya cut ya ill under cut ya , and stitch you up !

bit of a catchy slogan ya got there blade:RpS_thumbup::RpS_laugh: put a tune to it and get it some airtime:RpS_lol:

Just bought a cheap set of scalpels off Ebay , so i,m gonna start doing a few small ops at the weekends , so if any of you need bunions or warts removed , i,m ya man , if anyone out there can give me some advise on stiching up that would be well handy . Hoping after a few weeks ill be able to under cut the hospitals , maybe even start a gardening buiseness , plastering pays well so i can do it cheap , keep me informed :RpS_thumbup:

Put me down for two corns and a veruca mate, let me know when you can fit me in. Do you take Luncheon Vouchers? I'm a fully trained, err part-time farrier, so I'll return the favour & shoe your horses for you - they're making a comeback you know, price of diesel and all that:RpS_thumbup:

Put me down for two corns and a veruca mate, let me know when you can fit me in. Do you take Luncheon Vouchers? I'm a fully trained, err part-time farrier, so I'll return the favour & shoe your horses for you - they're making a comeback you know, price of diesel and all that:RpS_thumbup:

Great , ill do a 3 hour intense course in horse breeding and breed thorough bred race horses , we will make a fortune , well thats if the operations biz dont kick off of course , at this rate i might have to do the spreading part time

Great , ill do a 3 hour intense course in horse breeding and breed thorough bred race horses , we will make a fortune , well thats if the operations biz dont kick off of course , at this rate i might have to do the spreading part time

We'll be on the golf course by lunchtime old bean:RpS_thumbup:

haha beddy bit of lunch time lipo between sets.
blade while youve got a few spare hours you might aswell go all out and do a course on brain surgery

was laid on the surgeons table (quite a few years ago) having a vasectomy, and this Kenyan doctor asked "what you do man" so i says "plastering contractor" he goes on to say how him and his wife had been looking for a spread for months, but couldn't get old of one, so his wife borrowed a book from the library and they did it themselves.
at which point i replied "well i couldn't find one on vasectomy's" thought he was gonna cut my dick off he laughed that loud.
But i can see an opening there skim a ceiling or two in a morning, then a couple of vasectomy's in the afternoon , loadsa money, on second thoughts i might be better suited to Gynaecology :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.