Scaffold

stuart23

Private Member
IMG_0953.PNG
Selling all my youngman boss scaffold, there's enough to do the front and back of a mid terrace. Three full towers that have extra feet so you can break down to smaller ones. £1200 the lot.

I'm picking my daughter up at Penrith in a couple of weeks and could bring the scaffold with me if anyone was interested in it.

Why are you jacking it? I know you're going to work on the trains but why?
Honestly hate it now mate, that last recession took the fight out me. Can't be bothered constantly chasing money and having to deal with knobhead customers plus my knees, back and elbows are not in a good way. I just thought to myself where do I see myself in ten years time and the thought of still doing this is just too much. I'm being undercut left right and centre here from the young ones eager to turn a coin and I've just had enough. I see the amount of hours my mates work and the cash they bring home and then the amount I work for what I make. As you know this trade takes over your life and I want to concentrate more on my family and doing stuff with my daughters rather than running around pricing jobs, doing paperwork or worrying because I'm owed in thousands and no ones paying me and I've got wages to find and vans to run.

Gumtree, put it on late last night after not getting much interest on here and took a phone call first thing this morning. £1200 is a bargain for the amount of scaffold, thought someone on here would have took it.
You as swipe why didn't you tell me