Scabs?

Members online

hulk gentle.gif

A large building firm went under last week here,just the start.thats before things start back.

Surprised firms are going under...lots of the big firms round here are flat out with 2 years of bookings. My phone has been busy as usual with customers wanting to book work in.

Currently a poll says only 1 in 5 want lockdown lifted,I'm guessing the other 4 are the people that are getting there full wage paid whilst sat on there arse and criticising people that are going to work who are getting no support whatsoever.currently I'm in line to receive £145 per week furlough,love to see these do-godders live off that,luckily I have savings to fall back on but unfortunately other people dont,this Is what gets my back up,theres a canal near us,was 20 cars parked there when it was sunny,its them same bastards that are putting lads Van's up on social media,utter scum there are

Yes and many more will follow. And the people thinking ther on a good thing becouse on full pay siting home on ther arse won't be sitting hapily in two months when ther no work for the average Jo. I think one man bands whith a trade will be OK for a while. Id say word be survival just tick over pay bills no luxury for long time sorry lads.

Worst thing is some people are treating like a holiday and pushing for the lockdown to go on and on and on as they are in secure job. Selfish c**ts don't realise the economy has to get moving.

Surprised firms are going under...lots of the big firms round here are flat out with 2 years of bookings. My phone has been busy as usual with customers wanting to book work in.
Weather you believe news,seen some small housebuilders on edge of going under,houses not completed ,banks need paying,un certainty of buyers completing.
This is mess ready to hit fan.dont buy into what builders have on books,its all demand driven.the proof will show in next couple of months. We aint factored in yet if restrictions return.

Cash flow I'd guess. Depending on your overheads 3 months of zero income can take you to the wall. Especially if you were waiting on a stage payment to clear bills and got shut down just before it was due.

Worst thing is some people are treating like a holiday and pushing for the lockdown to go on and on and on as they are in secure job. Selfish c**ts don't realise the economy has to get moving.
Exactly they should clear every hospital of this covid19. Get normality cancer ops ect back on the road . Get the temporary hospital open get the economy going again

Exactly they should clear every hospital of this covid19. Get normality cancer ops ect back on the road . Get the temporary hospital open get the economy going again
Why was I the ONLY person to like that comment and reply? Something far wrong with peoples mentality

Why was I the ONLY person to like that comment and reply? Something far wrong with peoples mentality
People think you just die of covid19 clear the hospitals out. if you can build a hospital in 14 days traing people to deal whith virus asap and get the show on the road