Scabs?

Members online

Hope everyone on here who have insulted people who kept working within guidelines as far as I’m concerned have no plans to go back soon ... some of the s**t that has have been been spouted to genuine tradesman on here is shameful ...
f**k off ya scab

Hope everyone on here who have insulted people who kept working within guidelines as far as I’m concerned have no plans to go back soon ... some of the s**t that has have been been spouted to genuine tradesman on here is shameful ...
EE8EBD28-122C-4194-9153-4CB653E4EC8E.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-073336.jpg
    Screenshot_20200502-073336.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 329
If you can work safely Ie empty houses or a couple of people rendering outside no issue.what will f**k me off are those who have been able to carry on working and not lost any money and still going to claim government self employment grant these people need bumming by big Frank

If you can work safely Ie empty houses or a couple of people rendering outside no issue.what will f**k me off are those who have been able to carry on working and not lost any money and still going to claim government self employment grant these people need bumming by big Frank
Do I take it your on the cards m8?

Big barry you mean?