SBR

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
Right...I don't usually touch render, but I should be able to manage this...iss only a bit of a patch, where some decorative shite is being pulled out, so I reckon I can fill that, screed it off the existing and rub it up.

What's the crack with SBR? Paint the blockwork with it? If so, do I use it like PVA or what?

And in the mix - like waterproofer...or more? Or Less?

Thanks.

Right...I don't usually touch render, but I should be able to manage this...iss only a bit of a patch, where some decorative shite is being pulled out, so I reckon I can fill that, screed it off the existing and rub it up.

What's the crack with SBR? Paint the blockwork with it? If so, do I use it like PVA or what?

Thanks.

Na drink it

Thanks.
Should really patch like for like , so what's the existing

Why do you need SBR? If you throw it in the mix it will act like a waterproof but so does waterproof, keep an eye on your tools as it goes of a bit quicker and f**k**g hard, if your using it as an adhesive just use PVA external if outside

Yes to all your questions and variations. Usually you don’t dilute it , but.......you can . Mix it with cement to make slurry and brush it on the wall. Make sure it doesn’t dry quick and apply your first coat while still tacky.

Yes to all your questions and variations. Usually you don’t dilute it , but.......you can . Mix it with cement to make slurry and brush it on the wall. Make sure it doesn’t dry quick and apply your first coat while still tacky.

It's only about 6'' wide and about 25m long. It's really not a big job so shouldn't matter too much if it goes off quick...I hope ;)

Make sure your slurry doesn’t go off or it will seal the wall and the gear will come off, same as if you were grouting for a floor screed you don’t let it go off

You are wrong here . Moisten the background before hand .

I live in Ireland, you loon. Moisture isn't a problem, I assure you.

Anyway, I planned to mix it 50/50, bung my gear on when it went tacky and use it as waterproofer.

Will I get away with that or what?

It's only about 6'' wide and about 25m long. It's really not a big job so shouldn't matter too much if it goes off quick...I hope ;)
Inside,( cavity or solid ), outside, sure you don't want a bit of lime in the mix

You'll get away with it but you may get a call back when summer comes

I live in Ireland, you loon. Moisture isn't a problem, I assure you.

Anyway, I planned to mix it 50/50, bung my gear on when it went tacky and use it as waterproofer.

Will I get away with that or what?

:LOL:

Yep, quite possible, but only if you have hammer drill with chiselling function :loco: