Say hello to my Little friend

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marleyjustin

I just got home from Goldtrowel and found this beauty sitting on the table waiting for me, it looks flawless and I can't wait to use it ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1398535515.063572.jpg

They'll be on eBay in a few weeks! Listed under: full plastering set of tools / hardly used / also a gold trowel "I'm a plasterer" certificate. Lol

Would be interesting to see someone who has done a course and then do the job full time afterwards to tell us how the first yr went and the money they made/mistakes made etc.

i did short course but spent five part time yrs before my first paying job.

my nelaflex didn't come with rounded corners. had to take them off with the angle grinder.

it's good that he's giving it a go. all gotta start somewhere. i know some lads that haven't learned anything in thirty years. they're as bad now as they were when they started. worse, even, in that they lack the enthusiasm and they are both physically and mentally fcuked. good luck marley x

Last edited:
Least marley doing longer course at goldtrowel. Gettin qualified etc. Then we have imran

my nelaflex didn't come with rounded corners. had to take them off with the angle grinder.

it's good that he's giving it a go. all gotta start somewhere. i know some lads that haven't learned anything in thirty years. they're as bad now as they were when they started. worse, even, in that they lack the enthusiasm and they are both physically and mentally fcuked. good luck marley x

Thanks & yes we all start from somewhere with every trade, I think some guys been in the trade for so long that they think they were born with these skills lol

They'll be on eBay in a few weeks! Listed under: full plastering set of tools / hardly used / also a gold trowel "I'm a plasterer" certificate. Lol

It worries my that u actually get a kick out of it ting people down, I will be more than happy to share my success story with you after one year in the trade, maybe you could pick up a few pointers :)

no we dont, what we did however was about 4 years training, not a few weeks at some centre... plasterers after a few weeks..lmao...
do you ''course '' then go work with a plasterer for 3 years... doubt that will happen with most, they;ll be straight out working for peanuts, fuking peoples houses up for them..

no we dont, what we did however was about 4 years training, not a few weeks at some centre... plasterers after a few weeks..lmao...
do you ''course '' then go work with a plasterer for 3 years... doubt that will happen with most, they;ll be straight out working for peanuts, fuking peoples houses up for them..
I know a couple of local plasterers so I'm 3 months into my 4 years training I guess I'm aware it takes a long time to be very good I'm just standing up for the new guys trying to get into the trade mate :)

Best of luck in your new role bit dont burn bridges on here. These lads will get u out the **** when required... so be nice untill its time not to be nice.....

Guess the film quote

:RpS_cursing: blood y hell jurek you promised you would not say anything,, i tried my best all those years

Status
Not open for further replies.