Saturday patching

Members online

The only time I want to go Cumbria is to ride my mountain bike. It's a right hike from Manchester. I found pdl sound and well organised but there rates are savage lol

My brother skimmed a big house for them agreed price £1800.
Took him a week then manager Andy went on hols some Scouse lad answered phone saying there only £1500.
My brother lost his temper.
The Scouse called back an hour later apologies saying sorry it's £1800 are you doing one next door.

Brother told him to fuuck off.

My brother skimmed a big house for them agreed price £1800.
Took him a week then manager Andy went on hols some Scouse lad answered phone saying there only £1500.
My brother lost his temper.
The Scouse called back an hour later apologies saying sorry it's £1800 are you doing one next door.

Brother told him to fuuck off.

I've heard that's how pdl managers make up their poor wages by bumping the lads theve got that much on.

I've heard that's how pdl managers make up their poor wages by bumping the lads theve got that much on.
I did a few 3 beders for them but it was hard graft to make them pay.there always there though if I'm ever stuck for a few weeks I've burnt my bridges over the years with most of the slippery bastards lol

I did a few 3 beders for them but it was hard graft to make them pay.there always there though if I'm ever stuck for a few weeks I've burnt my bridges over the years with most of the slippery bastards lol

Working down south is a complete different set up Damien.
Few houses boarded ahead of ya cleaned out mats there decent prices.
Just a hundred different accents lol.
Easy to put a gang together.
I wouldn't entertain it up here on the rates and plot here next site plot there back over here next plot ....utter madness.

It's down to absolute shite management from house builders.

I wouldn't entertain it up here on the rates and plot here next site plot there back over here next plot ....utter madness.

probably why me pals always down bournemouth doing 12 week hits

Oh I know I got a start with red rose on camp street in Salford years ago . Site manager said can you dab and skim the kitchen 1st.get fuked I said I'm starting upstairs and working down . Ended up fuking of home it's all down to bad management

probably why me pals always down bournemouth doing 12 week hits

Last time I was in your area mate I was skimming 84 flats ...
2 beds £950.
1 bed £800.
3 of us skimmed each 1 a day done the 3 blocks.. I done alright out of them.
Paid the lads £200 each a day
little flats were a handy as fuuck.

Half inch hardwall? Few
Hours minimum. Ok if skimming next day. Not on little Saturday morning job.

Seen alot of hardwall skimmed prematurely n f**k*d it up because top dries first the other 20mm underneath moved about. Ripply

Ut oh look what’s in the lockup lol

17D42C62-B36D-484A-8C61-C0BA68FE536A.jpeg
3D2E55CD-03D4-4DC4-9A9D-2FD321819FEC.jpeg

Half inch hardwall? Few
Hours minimum. Ok if skimming next day. Not on little Saturday morning job.

Seen alot of hardwall skimmed prematurely n f**k*d it up because top dries first the other 20mm underneath moved about. Ripply
It's on no more than 10mm that's why I used it mr.lurpak

That's not uncommon with having to straighten up and cover bad brick/block work and to meet door frames stairs/skirting lines etc etc etc
The brick work in 1960s houses by me is always pissed up

Just keep shinning up mrs jones artex ceilings for a grand a pop and stay out of the proper plastering threads u fuckking skim bumder

Don't you start , we've all seen your over trowelled golf course. Everytime gibbo gets his dong out you just appear with a mouth guard