20190511_120857.jpg

Attachments

• 20190511_103231.jpg
    20190511_103231.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 262
Its about 6mm in parts easier to float hardwall on

Agreed. Only seen this pic at first:

91C30E67-A590-4A05-99D8-25ED07D0A718.jpeg

If had the MM id dab a board n feather in all done in 1 hour. Half inch hardwall gonna take ages before can skim.

Looking at the rest of it I’d use bonding 60 . Done in 2 hours max.

How long it take u?

Agreed. Only seen this pic at first:

View attachment 34834

If had the MM id dab a board n feather in all done in 1 hour. Half inch hardwall gonna take ages before can skim.

Looking at the rest of it I’d use bonding 60 . Done in 2 hours max.

How long it take u?
9 still 2 bells . I fuking hate bonding do me if I never used it again. Spent years floating schools in the shite

He dont f**k all mate

Get out his arse ya slag. We’re not talking about hundreds of meters float. We’re talking about a little Saturday morning patch job. It’s board or bonding 60 for me. Saggy hardwall ar half inch u be waiting all f**k**g day to skim it.

I quite like using hardwall. House I’ve recently finished probably used it on 70% walls, externals insulated PB and a couple of bits of dabbed PB. Was a good test for me tbf and came out well. Thanks to all for the advice and especially @superspread.

Everyone's arguing about your patching mate....never mind I got blamed for dropping the UK prices on new build again for the 5th time this year :risas2::risas2::risas2:
The prices are wank in the northwest . But over the years you either get a shape on or work for Salford council end off . I've always done ok

The prices are wank in the northwest . But over the years you either get a shape on or work for Salford council end off . I've always done ok

Pdl got a story site next to mine
£2.30
C and C a Kensington site £2.25
Redrose Jones homes £2.50 stop 24%
MAW persimmon homes £2.40
Rigsby Barrat homes £2.30

Couldn't make it up mate.....
People blame the lads when the finger should pointed at the cuunts at the top....too many idiots pricing against each other.

£2.30

People blame the lads when the finger should pointed at the cuunts at the top....too many idiots pricing against each other.
Yes there all pissing in the same pot keeping the rates down

£2.30

You ever worked for pdl??

The only time I want to go Cumbria is to ride my mountain bike. It's a right hike from Manchester. I found pdl sound and well organised but there rates are savage lol