saoftware

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my wife.But software is probably more reliable.Having said that i wouldnt get my c o c k through the cd rom hole !!!!

i looked at quickbooks yeah looks ok. I draw up spreadsheets etc but i want something that works together automatically calculating vat and doing all the running account sums. My aim is to save time basically

Use the best small business accounts books (blue non vat yellow for vat) dead simple and once full you just add all the figures up and thats your return

same as above...can't be bothered with sh*t sheets to much hassle spend enough time on the comp as it is

not sure if i wanna go back to paper though i wanted to combine payroll/cis payments/vat etc etc all into one programme that auto updates as i make entries.
looked at you book though, it says there are yellow and blue versions for both vat and non vat but whats the difference in blue and yellow vat versions

I used to use Sage Accounting. Fantastic bit of kit reconciles all vat etc.It's also accepted as your vat return print it of and send it away. Not a cheap package but imo if your big enough it's worth they money

Hello Mate
The main difference is the yellow is a weekly format as opposed to a monthly format with the blue, the yellow are more catered for more cash sales business i.e. taxi / cafes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.