Sample boards

Members online

CeeVee

Ive got some sample gear and im eager to practice.
I also want to keep my efforts...
What would be the best material to practice on that I can store, say A3 size?

image.jpeg

12mm Mdf I use mate.

Ive got some sample gear and im eager to practice.
I also want to keep my efforts...
What would be the best material to practice on that I can store, say A3 size?

What are you sampling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure your not possed!lol thanks though.i had this colour made to match a colour for a client.i'll post pic of wall it was on in a minute.Luciano is the plaster and alot nicer to use than marmarinos in my opinion.

Ha little p1ssed yeah...but ive been looking at these walls all week...theres texture you can feel and the shine leaves a lot to be desired.
Kinell...Im on holiday. What a sad coont!

Haha currently sat listening to some fooking 'mambo mambo' with a load of spanish old uns ballroom dancing...:frenetico:

Get another beer in mate and enjoy.Cantvwait to get away myself tbh.As for samples just keep practicing and drop me a message should you get stuck.I do more microcement tbh but getting alot more enquires for Venetian now.

Get another beer in mate and enjoy.Cantvwait to get away myself tbh.As for samples just keep practicing and drop me a message should you get stuck.I do more microcement tbh but getting alot more enquires for Venetian now.
Just staring out in Microcement went to Valencia for the course. One question is internal corners how do you waterproof them when either different colour micro or micro to tile finish.

Once you've sealed it it is waterproof.However some applicators apply silicone to corners.The pic above is venetian and just kept line straight and sealed.

Sample boards, whatever the material, are s**t to do especially if it’s your first time. Will never give you the right feel of the material.