same or next day scrape parex mono gm

JayJSF

Never used Parex, will be about 15-20 degrees c, going onto Parinter do you think same or next day scrape?
Cheers!

I'm after the same thing, no chance of it going on at 6ish for next day? Parex seam to think it will be OK

We've got a job on at 15mm over block, we're looking to put 1st pass on around 2-3pm then 2nd pass, it's about 30m2, (between 3 plasterers) on 7n block

Will we be OK overnight?

Craig get some accelerator in it get it on as soon as you can I was scratching back today at 3 comfortable easy what product you using

Craig get some accelerator in it get it on as soon as you can I was scratching back today at 3 comfortable easy what product you using
Parex g20, what accelerator did you use? We have some K rend accelerator on another job but hear it doesn't work too well with parex, also how much to add

We have always used K1 but are new to parex

wicked Accelerater we put 200ml per bag In weber I know you don't need it it but I just put it in anyway only 5 quid a tub so not the end of the world

It was fine, feels like it had a lot of bond similar to say hpx, k rend just feels like it's breaking up when putting on, we now recommend parex but will also give fassa go