Salt? all over my Render?

Members online

magnethead

Hi GUys,
I'm hoping one of you will know what's going on here, I got a Parex Base coat with a acrylic/siloxine top coat. I've had two leaking windows for a year and a half now and I just got the leak sorted, but obviously a lot of water pissed in behind the sills in that time. I've only noticed recently, the the window head below these windows, has a salty line going along it. Is this the end of the world? I'm guessing something is dissolving out of the render :(

IMAG6217.jpg

IMAG6218.jpg

IMAG6219.jpg

Why Do you say that John? Is that salt line(or whatever it is) an indication that the render has failed, There certainly has being a good amount of water behind it, and I guess that's pushing out these salts. you guys are render experts, certainly you seen this before?

I'll try rubbing a few chips in it BOF but I don't think it will help ;p

I can rub it off, I wanted to show you guys first, It's like a salty substance, it will brush off, I was just shocked that render was able to spawn such crap.

Why Do you say that John? Is that salt line(or whatever it is) an indication that the render has failed, There certainly has being a good amount of water behind it, and I guess that's pushing out these salts. you guys are render experts, certainly you seen this before?

I'll try rubbing a few chips in it BOF but I don't think it will help ;p
Chip's are the answer to everything , double fried homemade

Once it's dried evaluate the situation then ,