Rushing plots

Djr

This is what bellends are on new builds.painter sprayed the plot and our patched had just laid on a window wall .ha ha I love site work

20181015_134152.jpg
20181015_134152.jpg

The c**ts are getting worse :cry:

I've got a mate who went to dab a house this weekend from Wigan to burnley for a "favour" for a firm.
Got there and house was half dabbed with big writing all over walls from the site agent "TAKE OFF RE DAB" every where.
Sent the firm a message saying what the f**k is up you lot.
And drove home.
I've completely lost interest these last few weeks mate.....covering absolute shite !!!!

I've got a mate who went to dab a house this weekend from Wigan to burnley for a "favour" for a firm.
Got there and house was half dabbed with big writing all over walls from the site agent "TAKE OFF RE DAB" every where.
And drove home.
I've completely lost interest these last few weeks mate.....covering absolute shite !!!!
And drove home.
It a disgrace mate

And drove home.
I know we dab all are own or I won't skim it .can't get beads on it that shoddy what pricks leave . Ah well there only £800k. Who gives a fuk lol

And drove home.
We had a dabber turn up in Evesham to dab one for us and our cm rang to see if he trapped and got sorted.walked in his plot and omg never ever in 30 years have I ever seen anything like it,he’d layed the 8x4 down on the floor and was putting dabs on the board on the floor to lift it up.are we really struggling.!!!!

Last boarding we followed was shocking. Socket a good half inch proud to boards. Loose boards . Steps in board. In end i just said lets just get done and f**k*d of .
Phoned me to go back and do garage so I.m sending lad and another kid

Last boarding we followed was shocking. Socket a good half inch proud to boards. Loose boards . Steps in board. In end i just said lets just get done and f**k*d of .
Phoned me to go back and do garage so I.m sending lad and another kid
And when you ring for a start they say what are you.what do you mean love.well are you a dabber.skimmer or boarder.i,m a plasterer only to be asked what’s that mean. And this is where we’re struggling because if you do the full hit you know what your doing and make it easy for yourself.

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
And when you ring for a start they say what are you.what do you mean love.well are you a dabber.skimmer or boarder.i,m a plasterer only to be asked what’s that mean. And this is where we’re struggling because if you do the full hit you know what your doing and make it easy for yourself.
There's only one builder we work for whos boarding skim able.
I even said on last houses we did . Right I.m gonna give ye 20 mins out of love just to make your life easier and ours. Just simple things . Did they listen. Well window walls go on before reveals then edges are filled out and ramped out with dot . And I not once seen em use a level on one bit of boarding

There's only one builder we work for whos boarding skim able.
I even said on last houses we did . Right I.m gonna give ye 20 mins out of love just to make your life easier and ours. Just simple things . Did they listen. Well window walls go on before reveals then edges are filled out and ramped out with dot . And I not once seen em use a level on one bit of boarding
That's why floating needs to come back .cos any old prick is trying there hand at half baked dabbing

That's why floating needs to come back .cos any old prick is trying there hand at half baked dabbing
Round these parts and builders I work for next time i do any roughing will be on my house . And by time I got cash for extension I.lk prob be retired or just not both6er as it be dead money as house is capped at bout 110.000.

Bit of a change in topic . But does every new build now need to be solid round edge of each board. We always do but follow alot that aren't. Or dont it apply to private builders

And if it did then what.i work for a firm of 300 and only 6 of us can do it. Embarrassing.!!!!
We could really have there pants down . Ha ha it's the same at our outfit there's 50 here and 49% can't dab or render duking useless

Most house builders say they want it on the perimeter walls cills and sockets,show them a couple of rooms with your dabs before the boards go on and they love you. But there that young and stupid that after that you dab normally and can’t see the “normal “dabs thru the skimming your away.!?!?

Most house builders say they want it on the perimeter walls cills and sockets,show them a couple of rooms with your dabs before the boards go on and they love you. But there that young and stupid that after that you dab normally and can’t see the “normal “dabs thru the

Dont think i.d risk it. Wouldn't like to be pulled on that

With the stupid turn overs on plots nowadays they don’t check as quality has gone and it’s all about the shareholders and £££££