Ruptured Bursa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Went to A&E yesterday with a swollen knee and pain when moving it apparently it's a ruptured bursa.

Anyone else had this? If so how long till I can bare weight on it properly?

@johniosaif :)

Hi lads.

This is my first reply on here.
I bruised mine earlier in the year. I was 8 weeks before I could comfortably weight bare. A remedial sports masseuse can dissapate the fluid once it heals a bit. This might speed it up.

Broch.

I was rubbing up the bottoms of walls on one knee. It really starts to hurt your hip after a few days.

Had one on my elbow a month or two back. Like a large sac of fluid. Got some naproxen from the doctor but they didnt do much except give me heartburn. I dont trust Big Pharma. Used some turmeric capsules instead - 95% curcumin. And the heavy duty glucosamine i use as well. And the swelling went down straight away. Lost a bit of weight as well. Down to 11 four from 11 eight. Anyway, it does fade away, but I'm still left with a really sharp pain a few times each day when i knock it against something or even just rolling over in bed. A pain akin to a scab tearing off or a bee sting, even though theres no visible mark.

What's this about kneeling in pads Ben ?? You sound like a puppy being house trained or some incontinent pensioner? I blame helping you mono your house as you created so much dust scraping I've not stopped drinking since !!!!

Hi lads.

This is my first reply on here.
I bruised mine earlier in the year. I was 8 weeks before I could comfortably weight bare. A remedial sports masseuse can dissapate the fluid once it heals a bit. This might speed it up.

Broch.

Welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.