Runs in customers house

Tinytom

Anyone ever had the runs and had to rush to customers toilet? I'm sat here now smashing the back out of their pan. Most awkward embarrassing part of domestics

i had a dodgy bug and kept puking in a customers toilet, i was wretching really loud but couldnt help it...they must have heard, felt a right tit

Not as bad as getting caught knocking one out in a milfs toilet.:)
And how long has it been since your last confession.
IMG_6421.JPG

My mate did that in a Muslims house and she went berserk.phoned his boss,,,,not allowed to use toilet as non believer or something along those lines.

I actually s**t myself in a customer's house. Couldn't stop laughing. Used a whole toilet roll to clean myself up, then went home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best one is letting one rip then they come in the room about 5 seconds later, they heard it you heard it. And the smell has crop dusted all over the room, really ambient hum.

Anyone ever had the runs and had to rush to customers toilet? I'm sat here now smashing the back out of their pan. Most awkward embarrassing part of domestics

Not the runs but was doing a bathroom refit and was under pressure to get it finished so was staying few hours extra each night. Dinner time around 5.45 I'm busting for a shite and because I'm doing a bathroom refit, the toilet is not in use so had to use the one in the utility room right beside the kitchen. Bags dropped and when doing the s**t, it was fart after fart. I honestly didn't want to leave that room ever because the women who owned the house was in the kitchen making diner for everyone. One of life's embarrassing moment's!

I think everyone needs to think about what there eating pebble dashing toilets throughout the uk.

Not the runs but was doing a bathroom refit and was under pressure to get it finished so was staying few hours extra each night. Dinner time around 5.45 I'm busting for a shite and because I'm doing a bathroom refit, the toilet is not in use so had to use the one in the utility room right beside the kitchen. Bags dropped and when doing the s**t, it was fart after fart. I honestly didn't want to leave that room ever because the women who owned the house was in the kitchen making diner for everyone. One of life's embarrassing moment's!
That made me laugh....i could feel your shame

I had one where I just couldn't hold it and the blokes house who it was worked from home but took his kids to school I had to hold it in til he took them nothing worse than holding it in sweating trying to be occupied and not think about it but the more you try not to the more you do so he goes out and I run to his toilet and spray the life out of it and every time I thought I had finished more came out the smell was even unbearable for me I heard his key go in door so quickly made my exit from toilet made my excuses about not feeling well and went home had to go in back of van 3 times on way home was a bad time that day when I went back next day nothing was mentioned but call me para but he defo kept giving me funny looks

I blocked the customers toilet once with a log but they had no brush or plunger and they were in the opposite room so didn't want to risk opening the toilet door! so called my labourer to pass an off cut of bead through the window, got it down in the end, threw the bead out the window and walked out like nothing happened. Was a close call lol

Yes it's been the bk of the van at times,Iv got a piece of sponge 22 mil pipe lagging were its split in the middle push it on to the rim of a bucket,it acts like a nice bog seat! Tip of the day(its a non runner) lol.

Yes it's been the bk of the van at times,Iv got a piece of sponge 22 mil pipe lagging were its split in the middle push it on to the rim of a bucket,it acts like a nice bog seat! Tip of the day(its a non runner) lol.

hahaha I have had to do that as well :D even Jane has crapped in a bucket when we were renovating this place :D

I pissed myself once doing a job, I used to get that thing were it just hits you and you gotta go there and then, that was pretty embarrassing

If you're caugh out touching cloth scenario

In a bag...in the back of the van ffs old style.
If it has to flow..don't let them know.
Keep it discreet lads;)

I once had some tea and coffee but didn't put the tins back in the right place or in order! I also ate some bickies which they didn't say I could have and also left a toilet seat up!
Ooh those were the days. :sisi:

If the clients in, it's a back of the van job. Or a trip to the merchants, tesco etc

If the clients in, it's a back of the van job. Or a trip to the merchants, tesco etc

Nah... go in and dump.. why waste time driving somewhere to crap. ..

If it really stinks then just shrug it off :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nah... go in and dump.. why waste time driving somewhere to crap. ..

If it really stinks then just shrug it off :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk