Running a cable to my garage

Members online

I got to a new site early one morning busting to 'lay a cable' and stumbled around in the dark until I found some old outbuildings where it was laid .
When the sun came up I realised I had been parked next to the toilet and had sh#t in the store room next to the site agents office . As he walked me into the office to sign in he reeled back and said a fox must have got in ! Must have been a bloody big fox I thought :eek:

lol thats funny

When i was in the Caravan last the site owner hired this tool, looks like a chain saw on wheels, dug a perfect trench just wide enough, neatly chucks the earth behind to the side, took him about a hour to make the trench. Layed cable and water pipe in and back filled with a shovel.You can have power and water then.

When i was in the Caravan last the site owner hired this tool, looks like a chain saw on wheels, dug a perfect trench just wide enough, neatly chucks the earth behind to the side, took him about a hour to make the trench. Layed cable and water pipe in and back filled with a shovel.You can have power and water then.

Yeah I have been looking at that... but the lawn is a bit precious to others :-\

You still on the same site Babs?
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483571145.211490.jpg