Rumour has it Nate Diaz v Tyron Woodley for ufc219

Members online

gps

love watching any Diaz fight, hope this happens he gets the win and gets to face Conor again to shut him the fu ck up

Seems the reason he's not been fighting is that he's demanding a far bigger cut that what he used to get.

He is one tough fker though, very unlucky in the rematch with mcgregor. I'm fast going off mcgregor, guys turned into a massive bellend.

He is one tough fker though, very unlucky in the rematch with mcgregor. I'm fast going off mcgregor, guys turned into a massive bellend.

Agree! I admire his work ethic and his ambition and defo his achievements but as a person, hes a right c**t.

I thought maybe trying to get this fight going, maybe in the hope Diaz beats Woodley then mcgregor DIAZ 3 for welterweight belt.... f**k knows though. Same time I can't see mcgregor being able to motivate himself after the boxing paycheck to drop back to the ufc paycheck. But never know. He's achieved what he set out to achieve and made himself very rich so he might very well say f**k it. And I do like mates fights, if I mind right through his record at welterweight isn't greet, won 3 lost 3.and Woodley is a strong f**k*r. Nate unbelievabley tough though and damn entertaining to boot.

I thought maybe trying to get this fight going, maybe in the hope Diaz beats Woodley then mcgregor DIAZ 3 for welterweight belt.... f**k knows though. Same time I can't see mcgregor being able to motivate himself after the boxing paycheck to drop back to the ufc paycheck. But never know. He's achieved what he set out to achieve and made himself very rich so he might very well say f**k it. And I do like mates fights, if I mind right through his record at welterweight isn't greet, won 3 lost 3.and Woodley is a strong f**k*r. Nate unbelievabley tough though and damn entertaining to boot.

The only real money fight for Conor in the ufc is the trilogy with Nate, but Dana has always hated on the brothers, so can’t see it happening.

They are men in underpants rolling round trying to f**k each other ffs

If you think the modern stuff is a bit G**..... The Greeks liked a bit of that too, except they never had any underpants. Togas off and away they went.

c0deaada42166b36b5bdde2ba714ec41--firenze-italy-ancient-greek.jpg

By the way, if you live in a flat with laminate floors, don't get a fukcing dog. Bstard thing has been pacing past my door for the past two hours. Tic tic tic out to the hall and tic tic tic back. Tic tic tic, tic tic tic.

If you think the modern stuff is a bit G**..... The Greeks liked a bit of that too, except they never had any underpants. Togas off and away they went.
I miss my dogs in particular this one
21950617_173772833185899_7990635009136734056_o.jpg

c0deaada42166b36b5bdde2ba714ec41--firenze-italy-ancient-greek.jpg

By the way, if you live in a flat with laminate floors, don't get a fukcing dog. Bstard thing has been pacing past my door for the past two hours. Tic tic tic out to the hall and tic tic tic back. Tic tic tic, tic tic tic.

@Marshy your quoting is sh it. It's not even like it's hard ffs.

Staffs can be fun, especially if they're crossed with something that's a bit less of a dimwit.

I have the world's oldest and wisest border collie. She first turned up because there was bother with a farmer (that's a very big deal here). Was meant to be for a few days while the dust settled but that was 3 years ago so I'm not holding my breath now. She knows exactly how things are meant to be done and likes to do things properly without being told. In fact, she won't let me do things wrong. If I try to walk past the alley to the flats after we've been shopping, she'll just stop dead at the entrance because I'm going the wrong way. Stuff like that.

@Marshy your quoting is sh it. It's not even like it's hard ffs.

Staffs can be fun, especially if they're crossed with something that's a bit less of a dimwit.

I have the world's oldest and wisest border collie. She first turned up because there was bother with a farmer (that's a very big deal here). Was meant to be for a few days while the dust settled but that was 3 years ago so I'm not holding my breath now. She knows exactly how things are meant to be done and likes to do things properly without being told. In fact, she won't let me do things wrong. If I try to walk past the alley to the flats after we've been shopping, she'll just stop dead at the entrance because I'm going the wrong way. Stuff like that.
He's Staff/ Rottie and the only s**t seems to pour out of your f**k**g mouth dickhead

I'd honestly hope connor gets the head punched off him in his next fight and I used to be a big fan.

I think that's kind of the point of Conor McGregor.

He's a clever man though. Or his PR team are.

I was disappointed -drifting slightly- that the Rousey gum bumping never came to anything.

MMA was - I think - inspired by Street Fighter games and was never supposed to be about weight or s*x or turn into a specific discipline.

Can a Sumo wrestler beat a boxer?

Can a Shaolin Monk beat a kick boxer?

He brought some of that back, which I like him for. But I'm still quietly glad he got chinned.