Rude c**ts

Members online

I hate time wasters. I’ve had it before where someone rang needing a quote for their insurance company. I said I was busy and couldn’t do the work. They said they already had someone lined up but needed another quote for the insurance so could I just come out and quote them? :oops:
I hope you told them to walk away in jerky movements Jessor charged a couple of hundred for th estimate

If your to busy tell em you charge for time to call out and then do estimate. Cost will be knocked off price if you do the job ?
Or tell em your not pricing or seeing anymore jobs till you 2/3 finished the current 12 jobs your doing !

I hope you told them to walk away in jerky movements Jessor charged a couple of hundred for th estimate
I was genuinely speechless for a few seconds and then surprised myself with how polite I can sometimes be! .... actually I find the more pissed off I am the more calm and polite I am.... whilst likely giving death stares

Ignorant cheeky txxts
1537807495156.png
Guy called n text pic only a bit of board he said n I don’t wont whole chimney Breast skimming just the patch told him 100 squid n paid in fish fingers ,ok then I got few others contacting me he said, whateva ,glad he ain’t called me by the looks of that soot

Ignorant cheeky txxts
View attachment 26676
Guy called n text pic only a bit of board he said n I don’t wont whole chimney Breast skimming just the patch told him 100 squid n paid in fish fingers ,ok then I got few others contacting me he said, whateva ,glad he ain’t called me by the looks of that soot
He’s got a few others contacting him lol! Yes I’m sure his phone lines rammed with people desperate to tender! Some people :risas2:

When scumostomer wants a quote and you explain you can’t do it for a few months but they insist on a price so you give them it and they don’t even reply.

So annoying. Some of these scunts think they can get a room skimmed for £100 or something

f**k EM
True lo

nothing worse than doing a quote for customer to go through insurance taking the time to go out in your own time as we do to look at the job, listening to all their bullshit. even being sucked in to quote on the high side then not so much as a txt.

I was genuinely speechless for a few seconds and then surprised myself with how polite I can sometimes be! .... actually I find the more pissed off I am the more calm and polite I am.... whilst likely giving death stares

When I get asked to quote for insurance work I tell them me coming out to look is free, the written quote for the insurance company will be £85 + VAT. If I then do the work I'll discount the £85 from that.

When I get asked to quote for insurance work I tell them me coming out to look is free, the written quote for the insurance company will be £85 + VAT. If I then do the work I'll discount the £85 from that.
Clever man spot on bro

I usually get the “I’m just in the process of buying this house and would like you to look at the rendering”

In turn, that means before we put an offer in on the property we want you to tell us how much the rendering will cost so we can knock it off the price.

I tell them we won’t quote on a property that they don’t own, however we can do a survey for £100. They usually make their excuses and get off the phone ASAP but I did make £300 last year doing it.

I usually get the “I’m just in the process of buying this house and would like you to look at the rendering”

In turn, that means before we put an offer in on the property we want you to tell us how much the rendering will cost so we can knock it off the price.

I tell them we won’t quote on a property that they don’t own, however we can do a survey for £100. They usually make their excuses and get off the phone ASAP but I did make £300 last year doing it.
Nice, fuckem

I got asked to price a job for a plasterer lad i work with sister and husbands house to replaster,it felt really awkward so i priced it really high and they accepted the price.With my brother passing away i sort of put it at the back of my mind,anyway my mates father rings me up and tells me another plasterer has turned up and done the job.
No phone call off them or a text to say sorry.
Cheeky Bastards.

When scumostomer wants a quote and you explain you can’t do it for a few months but they insist on a price so you give them it and they don’t even reply.

So annoying. Some of these scunts think they can get a room skimmed for £100 or something

f**k EM
Go get em Lurpy!! Lol

f**k EM
That's way under warty a wall @Fatarm