rubbish where do you dispose

Status
Not open for further replies.

0121bcfc

since changing my van the tip wont let me have a permit so im having to rent a garage to fill before getting a skip any other ideas ?

I don't take any rubbish away front the job. If its an insurance job I use a local guy who has a waste licence and pay him.

as above, take it to your local trade waste centre, or as your van will not go under the barrier, park outside put your waste in a wheelbarrow and take in to the tip.

instead of putting y rubbish in a garage and moving it twice hire a skip and put it on a site where they rent containers and have the skip tipped when its full make sure you get skips with lockable lids otherwise you'll need to have it tipped every week thats how my mate does it and it works well f him

When you load up at the merchants just take all the crap out to load up the new gear then, accidentally forget to put the crap back in then nonchalantly scream off out the gate in a cloud of smoke and burnt rubber works for dave the dog.

Get yourself a big 1100ltr wheelie bin, costs a score to get it lifted, either once a week or fortnight depending on how quick you fill it. And if your keeping it at home on your drive its tidier than a skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.