Rubbing on sand and cement

more men more wages more messing about loading up running about yeah it can be done but isn't worth all the effort in my opinion I used to do it now I wouldn't hand apply 20 bags
Can see where u coming from, u know your stuff, but sometimes I think a lot of messing around on small jobs for a machine, if 100-300 m2 then fair play

Can see where u coming from, u know your stuff, but sometimes I think a lot of messing around on small jobs for a machine, if 100-300 m2 then fair play
plastering/rendering takes it out of you over the years if you've been grafting properly the machines just make it so much easier on the body and to earn better money it's just so much easier and with less men too
I see old spreads I know and they are all f**k*d I didn't want to be like that when I'm their age

Sounds like u got sucked into buying a machine , I can’t fault the machine’s they all good, but we handball any product and we not far behind, float and set forget the machine . As long as I’m fed by 2-3 labourers we will keep up
Yeah can only spray/ rule/ mesh/ spat 100m on me todd by lunch, sure I was knocking out the same with the old Bella mixer and trowel:tonto: