Roughcast Ritmo

Members online

Andy M

Not an area I'm experienced in to be honest as never been asked for it till now.
I've a Ritmo m and gonna be pumping and then casting a Gable tomorrow.
I've a new 10 mil cap and new R/S but my water bottle has the red increments, not the green,but has the green lightweight float?.
Any pointers greatly appreciated especially regards to settings cheers.

I used to spray at speed 10 So half speed (5) and half your water.
Bear in mind your machine wont add water under speed 5.

Not an area I'm experienced in to be honest as never been asked for it till now.
I've a Ritmo m and gonna be pumping and then casting a Gable tomorrow.
I've a new 10 mil cap and new R/S but my water bottle has the red increments, not the green,but has the green lightweight float?.
Any pointers greatly appreciated especially regards to settings cheers.
Most materials starting point for water would be 250 and then tweak it up or down and little to suit, so on the red increments that would be 450, sounds like it's fitted the wrong way round try spinning it round and the green marks should be the opposite side,

Most materials starting point for water would be 250 and then tweak it up or down and little to suit, so on the red increments that would be 450, sounds like it's fitted the wrong way round try spinning it round and the green marks should be the opposite side,
There's no green increments on the back Tom.
We had a new R/S on just for the Roughcast and it was a bit tight so machine would JAM.
In the end,we mixed up in gorilla tubs and poured it into the hopper which worked well.

I expected to get like for like when I replaced the float tube but just got one with red markings

I expected to get like for like when I replaced the float tube but just got one with red markings
That's s*** you should send it back, 200 on the green is 400 and so on up and down the bottle, Speed 6 water around 100 10 mil cap drop your air back a bit, start off a bit wetter and a bit faster to get going and then tweak it.

It’s s**t anyway Andy stick to traditional all mono renders suck they look s**t do it the old fashioned way tell the customer to give it a coat of paint and tell the pricks who can’t use a hawk and trowel to f**k off and push trollies around in Sainsbury’s job done

Whilst you're at it Andy tell them you'll do it for half the money but it will take you twice as long win-win for you mate :D