roughcast help

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

think its best too ask the lads first on this one
just got a job for family come up its over a painted roughcast wall
about 10m2 is it possible to go over the top with webber pral M if so what backing coat can i use in order too prep it for the mono?
rend -aid or SBR ????

after asking a m8 to day he said it will be fine to use SBR then a tite coat of s/c scratch coat top it off
with pral M

im not asking if i can s/c over it im asking if can mono over it m8
and im asking the the lads that do mono all the time as thay may have done it in the past and it worked for them

but you are putting sand and cement over it - the mono is going on top of that so that part aint important for now, you are effectively wanting to achieve an sbr/ s/c bond to the painted roughcast

bingo that man knows his stuff
what i what too do is put mono over painted roughcast

and im asking the best way to do it will i need a backing coat or not if soo what will i need

or can can i just lay webber pral m over the painted roughcast in two coats with mesh over the door
or is it best just too mesh all of it as its about 10m2 so its not to big

pmsl :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Cors I'm 4 real m8. I'm goin out to dig the pool 4 me kids now so I'll put picks up l8er m8.
It's a bit wet out there so it shud be easy digin but Ill kneed ma donki jaket on.....wish me look guys:RpS_thumbsup:

I had a chat with him, he reckons if it is really a Mmassive then he is intrested.Apparently rare as rocking horse s**t.

Ok lads, heres a picky of it, it's a poor shot cos the grounds a bitt bogy, but when I get it out I'll take some mor picks 4 yous all
DSC04150.jpg

No it's stuck in the wet ground m8, but its OK my m8 is coming down from Coventry so it wont be long till his here cos his got a Hardly Davidson bike:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.