Rough cast render Cheshire

Members online

craigEEE

I've a builder asking for this but it's not something I do, probably 80m2 at a guess, only 1 window too

It's in Hale

Well spotted again you got my swallow falls photo last time
I would have made a good detective
03306E18-8118-43FF-9CF3-DF94AFC1F50C.gif

Got asked on Friday if was interested in some plot's in Telford rough cast, they have had a price of £23m would I come and have a look:ROFLMAO:

Got asked on Friday if was interested in some plot's in Telford rough cast, they have had a price of £23m would I come and have a look:ROFLMAO:
I’ll buy a machine and do it for that money!!! £23 million and you say no money in rendering

as Rossi said mate
It's a good little machine isn't it
They sounded like travelling boys lol but doin a bang on job, ain’t a bad little pump the m but I’m toying with the idea of a ritmo turbo or xl getting pissed offf with changing the r&s on my monojet

They sounded like travelling boys lol but doin a bang on job, ain’t a bad little pump the m but I’m toying with the idea of a ritmo turbo or xl getting pissed offf with changing the r&s on my monojet
They was Welsh mate

Didn't even get that far when he started dictating prices
I've been offered plots to do in the summer in prb for £40 a metre labour only
Good pick up that mate if there’s enough to go at, what you make of the prb gear? I’ve not used it yet but heard it’s decent mono