Rotor and stator lifespan

Members online

Hi
Anyone help on how long your rotor and stator should last,mines. B42l on the ritmo,I've only changed onc on 340 bags 30kg Parex,This time round I've done 6 tonne and it's showing early signs I think pissy ok pissy not too bad yer but think it could be going,is this about right,it's been ran well,13bar 15 m hose,18bar 20m hose,also why all different rotor staters as I'm still learning
Cheers dave

My knowledge on R &S is limited but you should get a fair few pallets out of one. Only changed mine cos I needed a clampable to spray K1 don't know why like but it was horrible to use. @PFTwales

Hi
Anyone help on how long your rotor and stator should last,mines. B42l on the ritmo,I've only changed onc on 340 bags 30kg Parex,This time round I've done 6 tonne and it's showing early signs I think pissy ok pissy not too bad yer but think it could be going,is this about right,it's been ran well,13bar 15 m hose,18bar 20m hose,also why all different rotor staters as I'm still learning
Cheers dave

Some just last longer then others. I use the soft r@s for the ritmo. Have just over 8 ton trough my new one now. Did pressure test today. Was going up to 11bar. But not holding any pressure when I stop the mixing shaft spinning. I don't know to try one more spray out of it. Have a spare one tho. So might give it a go.

Hi
Cheers dave
6 ton of parex it's f**k*d

Parex was the first change Clemo,this time round ninety bags Webber pral the rest enewall scratch,what's a soft one?av got a spare here to change just not sure if it's time?got fifty metres to put on tommoz and don't know wether to change before or go for it

Hi
Cheers dave
Should get 20 ton from a MF . even more from a soft or clampable. Dont overthink the clampable ! just put it together & put it in the clamp so its just being gripped by it. dont ring fukkk out of it and youre away to go. run a few ton through it then just nip it up half a turn and put another couple ton through it. every couple ton give it a slight nip.
You will know you're rot/stat is on the way out when you are using less and less water. most renders start up around 225 speed 10 on the L then when ur down to 200 or below you know its on its way out

rang Les this morning he pretty much said the same,mines got no clamp I just loosened two nuts near pressure guage and swapped.i put the spare on today and it ran the same it was only going pissy for a couple of seconds now and then so maybe worrying a bit too much so I guess nothing wrong with other PUMP.yeah I've noticed most gear I've put through has been round the 220 mark.im using enewall at the moment and it's been 270 with correct pressures,I think it could probs run wetter as it tightens right up once on the wall.Thanks for reply and advice

So any idea why it goes pissy now and then?its not causing problems just wondering why if not r&s.and also what's all the different r&s for soft?clampable?
When I'm stop, starting alot it goes pissy then sprays normal after alittle bit. Don't know the benefits of the soft pump / R&S but the clampable sprays any render......I think lol

when u stop the machine u get a trickle of water still in pipe that sits on the material thats allready mixed. when u start it up again it takes a bit more effort to shift the static material in the pipe and so the allready mixed stuff with a bit of water on it gets a little bit more water on it and then goes through a pump. it just gets mixed again. some materials emphasise it more than others. just get used to when its due and sprinkle it over the gear thats on the wall allready until it settles back down, then continue spritzen

Nice one cheers a think this must be it,with no experience on pump going thought it was that,so basically when we turn air off and close tap on gun to make a small move to start again this is probs when this trickle of water goes in mixing zone on top of already mixed gear,when turned back on a minute or two later it will come through hose a little pissy?

Should get 20 ton from a MF . even more from a soft or clampable. Dont overthink the clampable ! just put it together & put it in the clamp so its just being gripped by it. dont ring fukkk out of it and youre away to go. run a few ton through it then just nip it up half a turn and put another couple ton through it. every couple ton give it a slight nip.
You will know you're rot/stat is on the way out when you are using less and less water. most renders start up around 225 speed 10 on the L then when ur down to 200 or below you know its on its way out

Am using the soft r@s Ian. Only have over 8 ton trough it. Did a pressure test the other day. It's going up to 11bar but when I stop the mixing shaft spinning it's drops to 0 bar. Is it f**k*d already. I did the test 3 times.

rang Les this morning he pretty much said the same,mines got no clamp I just loosened two nuts near pressure guage and swapped.i put the spare on today and it ran the same it was only going pissy for a couple of seconds now and then so maybe worrying a bit too much so I guess nothing wrong with other PUMP.yeah I've noticed most gear I've put through has been round the 220 mark.im using enewall at the moment and it's been 270 with correct pressures,I think it could probs run wetter as it tightens right up once on the wall.Thanks for reply and advice
Im spraying enewall tomorrow 270 seems wet like but it is what it is i suppose. f**k*d johnstones off cos they keep f**k**g me about with deliveries and moved to enewall

Just done 14 bungalows enewall mate,my water was near 300 new r&s one spraying me straight behind ruling no slumps,nice gear in my opinion ,good for next day scratch,Deffo higher water mate ,you can start early without worrying next day ,I was starting half eleven obviously full depths

Im spraying enewall tomorrow 270 seems wet like but it is what it is i suppose. f**k*d johnstones off cos they keep f**k**g me about with deliveries and moved to enewall
Did yer try enewall mate?what did yer think?when yer said yer f**k**g off Johnstones was that there scratch coz AV not used it just there silicone which is by far the best texture out of all of them for me

Did yer try enewall mate?what did yer think?when yer said yer f**k**g off Johnstones was that there scratch coz AV not used it just there silicone which is by far the best texture out of all of them for me
I think all there gear is good it's just Johnstones as a company can't deliver there gear when I need it. There scratch was OK. Slow setter like.

Used enewall yesterday sprayed at 1 went today and it was still soft when I left at 5 today ffs so rubbing up tomorrow now