Rooms skimmed for £80

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is fanbloodytastic!!!:RpS_biggrin:
Seeing that made me chuckle out load & it got the wife's attention from x factor & even she chuckled!!!!
Brilliant

fcuking.....Fcuking laugh my fcukin arse off. LET me tell you girls something. See when my job is finished "around" a switch or socket. YOU OR ANYBODY else would never know if they had been removed. I even take a dry sponge over them!!! (yes, dry)

fcuking.....Fcuking laugh my fcukin arse off. LET me tell you girls something. See when my job is finished "around" a switch or socket. YOU OR ANYBODY else would never know if they had been removed. I even take a dry sponge over them!!! (yes, dry)

Just a sparky (or competent person:rolleyes) ) when they take the tops off and the skim comes off with it. :RpS_scared:

lol I seen it time and rime again when people skim upto the light switch... rough is not the word...lol

I normally unscrew them and pull them away I never take the face plates off though.... I dont touch rads either... firstly most plasterers liability insurance doesnt cove you for it and I tell customers that :) I am more than capable of doing it but why should I :)

Had one s**t itself on me filled a downstairs ceiling up... which was fine cos we were due to reboard and skim so was not too bad :)

but they would nt be looking for work if it was nt for t****r firms like cisk big site in bristol my mates on got rid of the brisoil fixers and boarders and got load of rumanian for £6-80 an hour doing 12 hours and living 10 to a room in rented houses time us lads started getting tough with the firms do u think they would allow that s**t in ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.