Status
Not open for further replies.
Bricklayers that can't/dont have levels
Tackers that can't put screws in straight
Door linings that are an inch wider than the stud and board
All sparks in general.
W~nk scaffolding
Quanitiy surveyors
Most other trades that seem to get away without tidying up.
Bullshit suppliers " oh the lorry broke down, should be there by now, the agency driver never turned in.......la la la fcuk off !!
Banana trowels
labourers that clean buckets out with hammers
Any one who won,t cut boxes out properly, after years of telling them how to do it....bang my head
Traffic wardens
Northern monkeys that keep phoning me up asking if I,m allrite for beads and scrim mite.No i don't want your s**t beads and non stick scrim.
just a few thinggs then mate? lol

Bricklayers that can't/dont have levels
Tackers that can't put screws in straight
Door linings that are an inch wider than the stud and board
All sparks in general.
W~nk scaffolding
Quanitiy surveyors
Most other trades that seem to get away without tidying up.
Bullshit suppliers " oh the lorry broke down, should be there by now, the agency driver never turned in.......la la la fcuk off !!
Banana trowels
labourers that clean buckets out with hammers
Any one who won,t cut boxes out properly, after years of telling them how to do it....bang my head
Traffic wardens
Northern monkeys that keep phoning me up asking if I,m allrite for beads and scrim mite.No i don't want your s**t beads and non stick scrim.

And breathe

The first thing they do is pull on them, then scratch their heads.
If I'm feeling generous I might write something like "tuck you wires in Nobhead" on the extra one.
If the Sparks is a complete tool I just leave it for him to figure out.

I get have you been doing it long Feck sake am 55, no mate read a book on it last week, and there is I bet your shoulders hurt , do you get back ache.

Nps I bought a house last december artex and woodchip all over. and pissed up floors.

Last edited:
I hate the "If you have any plaster left can you just patch up the various 20 little holes all over the house" MATE!!!. no problem marra while ive got you staircase on all just run round all your rooms and do all the patching that you clearly cant be arsed to do with a bit of filler.oh and i wouldnt dream or asking for extra cos that would be taking the piss. MATE!! :RpS_cursing:

Dont. Just DONT. Im stilll fuming at the job i done last week. Muggings here agreed to fix a few things upstairs as an extra, after numbers had been discussed. Funny how they seem to forget about the extra jobs once its time to get paid. Twaat. He was a fvcking millionaire too. With a brand new merc and porche in the drive.
Wish i knew this before i gave him a price

All the other trades that say we plasterers do nothing but moan .......... if they did there jobs properly we would have no reason to fcuking moan.:RpS_cursing:

"you've not done much today have you? " .... no mate just spent all day fing preparing the job filling all them chases in and building them doorframes out etc

Dont. Just DONT. Im stilll fuming at the job i done last week. Muggings here agreed to fix a few things upstairs as an extra, after numbers had been discussed. Funny how they seem to forget about the extra jobs once its time to get paid. Twaat. He was a fvcking millionaire too. With a brand new merc and porche in the drive.
Wish i knew this before i gave him a price
if you had of known then you would have charged less:RpS_lol:
because you love carrots.

Feckin hell fellow spreads, it's not difficult skimming a ceiling and a wall in a room. Mats cost about £25 and we get £400 labour for it. Bus drivers struggle to earn that in a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mugs

yep back on woodchip call of duty. I was thinking of getting casper down to do a bit for me then nick his jaiket , or even get flynnyman man to do some skimming as he is local to me. And then I thought I could stand and watch him like some folk do and make s**t cups off tea , and say is the tea alright lad.

Aint ya finished this then ?
Its a five bed 3 storey house that i only started this morning ya fooking clown,jog on ya mug

the gaffer of the chippies coming in asking when your done everyday during the week
the chippy moaning about the skirting lines not being perfectly clean 'FECKING SCRAP THAT LITTLE SNOT OFF KNOB'
health and safety 'wheres your hat' ME 'over there' them 'get a chin strap and wear it please' ME 'how about you feck off'
the whole OXFORD STAIR SCAFFOLD shlte gimme a ladder and batton anyday
labourers who moan when you pay them a fair rate and they want £400 a week cause thats what your on after tax........JOG THE FECK ON
tackers that refuse to cut a box out right so you gotta go round the whole house scrimming up EVERY single box
site agents that give you attitude... REMEMBER PLEB YOU WAS A TRADESMAN ONCE
and finally the oil companies.....charging us a feckin fortune so we are able to go to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thats me done!

there was a prat on the Goggle box this morning suggesting that people should go to work on a bus or use a bike ,what with 10 bags of dust ! :razz:

Funny that Eddie, they never ring up and ask, how much r you paying for your Stella, i can do it for 30p per can.

Status
Not open for further replies.