Ronda

gps

She got smashed, I don't particularly like her but that was painful to watch. Good luck to the rest of the bantamweight women lol that girl nunes can throw a punch

She looked good against ronda and meisha, maybe when penna has her chance but can't see a win for penna, nunes has black belt in jujitsu we didn't see against ronda who has whooped everyone else in that weight group, it's nice to see aggression in women's group

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The wheels have came off, she used to have the fear factor but since that high kick to the face from HH it went. They've seen shes not invincible.

I'd hate to see this happen to mcgregor! Also cruz/garbrant was a good fight. Both really came across well in the interviews after to.

It's more interesting when no one is miles in front of rest of weight groups, no out n out favourites, agree garbrant had a good fight,not sure he will look as good against dillashaw but who knows

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

That's not strictly true I'm sure there was a lot of blood sweat and tears in training for that 48s
im sure she only got paid for what she did in the ring not the blood sweat and tears before she got in there............if we are being pedantic that is

im sure she only got paid for what she did in the ring not the blood sweat and tears before she got in there............if we are being pedantic that is

Lol your right but without the training and hard work she wouldn't of hit weight and not got paid

When fights got cancelled at 205 they paid the fighters that made weight or were fit their show money....because training costs them time and money.

lol.........ok............................if training costs her 3 million i need a job change

It was hard to watch, for sure. We all have expected better performance and she looked better than ever . She deserves another chance, but with diferent training camp.
Anyway, bellator the 18.02 is the new date. Bring it on :numberone:

It was hard to watch, for sure. We all have expected better performance and she looked better than ever . She deserves another chance, but with diferent training camp.
Anyway, bellator the 18.02 is the new date. Bring it on :numberone:

Is that the chael and Tito card ?

If yous want to see a real women that can fight start to watch Katie Taylor boxing. I've boxed her and seen about 60% of her fights. She has just turned pro and now that she has did that her fights have got easyr as 3 rounds u might have a chance 12 rounds no hope for who she is boxing.