Roller v brush

Members online

Roller every time , far less mess, brush for corners. As for boarding I've read alot on here saying why f**k about , just over board , most of the time it's not as simple as just over boarding, not on the old shite I work on anyway

Roller every time , far less mess, brush for corners. As for boarding I've read alot on here saying why f**k about , just over board , most of the time it's not as simple as just over boarding, not on the old shite I work on anyway
Yeah, I’ve worked on that :coffe:

Have you had a bad experience , personally I point out the pro's and cons , customers choice

Plus I enjoy the ride
not really, just that most artex is silk painted. just don’t think pva is up to it, especially on ceilings where there may be kids jumping about.

not really, just that most artex is silk painted. just don’t think pva is up to it, especially on ceilings where there may be kids jumping about.
I don't consider the PVA to be the weakest link , foot traffic and finished depth are a big influence on the gamble

so basically what I said. ‘gamble’ with pva and foot traffic or grit and forget about it .
Grit or PVA isn't the whole story though , grit has big disadvantages , adding extra depth from grit ( only experienced the blue one lol ) also 24 hr delay ,

Always skim tacky lol

Grit or PVA isn't the whole story though , grit has big disadvantages , adding extra depth from grit ( only experienced the blue one lol ) also 24 hr delay ,

Always skim tacky lol
I read the last sentence as "Always skim in a tracky" it instantly made me think of @John j
awtd1dq6qpiz.jpg

Had call yesterday asking if I could sort this urgent, they'd started painting and it all fell off in big chunks. Didn't feel gritty but been prepped with something s**t.
62359430815__045268BB-72A2-48F5-815C-0821B90A0C5D.jpg

This room was plastered 4 years ago for £1500, the ceiling lines were beyond repair after coving taken down, plasterer done the coving lol. The plaster came off with the coving on one wall and I scraped the whole thing off easily, another patch had blown so I took that off, could probably have taken the whole room off tbh