Roll on Wednesday :)

Members online

And no charges pmsl.

Now what are you liberal loonies going to say now ?
Lol it's not over yet and like I said, that's an even better decision coz from now upto Election Day they are gonna get slagged even more for their corruption :)

I see her speech, she did very well and even took questions from the media :)
Lol put the link up and I will put up where corbyn was :) I bet you don't lol and if she is locked in a room full of blue suits and blue skirts all holding banners with theresa on it, I've seen it, I also saw it yesterday and all of last week lol the only time she was asked by the public her arse completely fell out

Lol put the link up and I will put up where corbyn was :) I bet you don't lol and if she is locked in a room full of blue suits and blue skirts all holding banners with theresa on it, I've seen it, I also saw it yesterday and all of last week lol the only time she was asked by the public her arse completely fell out

Difference is Mrs T May doesn't have to go out grovelling for votes.
Strong and stable

What is grand about it and be honest?

It's a well oiled machine, its professional (aside from the balls up knocking on doors in the forest) the message is coming across clearly and precisely, she gives the impression she is the one who can lead the country.

I don't need her knocking on my door

Lol no it's not, it's the mail making s**t up rather than reporting on what corbyn has to say as usual, it will be interesting to hear more about that old boy and the gang behind him, I'm sure we will find out :)

Here is the crowd in York, compare that to mays hand picked robots in blue lol

It's a well oiled machine, its professional (aside from the balls up knocking on doors in the forest) the message is coming across clearly and precisely, she gives the impression she is the one who can lead the country.

I don't need her knocking on my door
She is hiding from the general public lol

Lol no it's not, it's the mail making s**t up rather than reporting on what corbyn has to say as usual, it will be interesting to hear more about that old boy and the gang behind him, I'm sure we will find out :)

But isn't that the main difference, yes a crowd full of tree huggers and dole wallers and loonies. That's not what us conservatives do.

So you are denying it happened ?