roll on the new year I wanna get back graftin !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPlastering

I hate this time of year , its good for the drinkin no gd for the bussiness ! Let's see what this year brings . . . Any one got anything exciting planned ?

My new year resolutions afe to work as a plasterer for 5 or 6 days a week, drink too much beer, hardly talk to the missus, moan about everything and try and get more than 35 break in snooker!

Hate this time of year, at least we've got work in January - other years have been far worse.

I've cracked open a bottle of Disaronno for tonight and have got a couple of cases of strongbow to get through yet so work will be off the agenda for another week yet............long may it last :RpS_thumbsup:

Got a semi to dash but as usual down to the weather. Sometimes the customer cancels day before so who knows? Cant be bothered really.

I've cracked open a bottle of Disaronno for tonight and have got a couple of cases of strongbow to get through yet so work will be off the agenda for another week yet............long may it last :RpS_thumbsup:

whats that disaronno like?........is it whiskey??

bubbles its my new tipple had a taste the other night then got a bottle of ammereto for xmas it got polished off far too quick :(

You're right Flynny, it doesn't last long - especially in my own special tumbler, a glass candle holder the missus was gonna bin :RpS_laugh:

so not only do you recycle old carpets you recycle glassware as well................:RpS_thumbup:

that dissarano is lovley stuff remember when my old man was alive always having lock ins at the oak and cath the landlady would come down with a massive cheese board and a large bottle of the stuff put the big fire on and we would sit there and drink the lot fall asleep/pass out on the pub benches and be there for opening the next day:RpS_thumbup:

Well i whent back today, first dry day weve had fcuking lagging, 6 pints of Hetrfordhires finest ale and 2 bottles of red wine last night wont be doing that again for a while.

its the festive season and and all you can think about CTP is getting back to work WTF??? i take it your not on the tools. My first thought after reading the title was.... what a c0ck lol my second was roll on the euros and let me get the fook out of this shithole!! after ive drove the van full of all my tools over flamborough head

All this talk of drink, just cracked open a bottle of Tullamore Dew I got off my dad today, also got a nice bottle of Glenlivet 12 year old off my sister (to go with the bottle of Glenfiddich I got for xmas). Seam to think my family think I'm a pisshead :RpS_laugh:

or your drowning your sorrows mate :RpS_biggrin:

Did that xmas eve, had an inch left in a bottle of Grants.. Wasn't too bad the next morning but by xmas afternoon was sleeping a bit. :RpS_cool:

Amsterdam for a long weekend, benidorm for 3 nights then rhodes for a month well thats 6 months of the year sorted. oh and the op to look forward to :RpS_thumbdn:

All this talk of drink, just cracked open a bottle of Tullamore Dew I got off my dad today, also got a nice bottle of Glenlivet 12 year old off my sister (to go with the bottle of Glenfiddich I got for xmas). Seam to think my family think I'm a pisshead :RpS_laugh:

i got a 40 year old bottle of glenlivet last year of the outlaws for me birthday so thats 41 years old now:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.