roll on roll off!

It you see it, get a tub and try it.... it is easy and has its advantages

So many facets to being a spread... just another option for those with an open mind!

It you see it, get a tub and try it.... it is easy and has its advantages

So many facets to being a spread... just another option for those with an open mind!

I'm sorry but pls don't expect us to be excited at a product that is clearly aimed at bypassing us your current customer base and going straight to our customer base!

Bit like you selling direct to us instead of wickes/ builders merchants and expecting them to be happy!

So in this video it says Anyone can achieve that perfect finish, so this product is clearly aimed at the diy market, so forgive me for being insulted that you are trying to promote it on a plasterers forum.

I hate painting so why the fu ck would I or any other plasterer want to use this crap lol.

This is worse than that unifinish.

At best you are disrespecting plasterers with this

I didn't start this thread... just commenting like everyone else..... looks like someone else posted the same link earlier in the thread

I expect it will be a DIY product, but sure is quick and easy for little jobs

Not sure it will kill a traditional spreads work though...

I didn't start this thread... just commenting like everyone else..... looks like someone else posted the same link earlier in the thread

I expect it will be a DIY product, but sure is quick and easy for little jobs

Not sure it will kill a traditional spreads work though...

You expect it to be a diy product lol it is a diy product.

And I agree it won't but some poor b*****d (and some ) will buy this thinking I can do it, realise they can't then have to spend out again having it done properly.

I'm sorry but pls don't expect us to be excited at a product that is clearly aimed at bypassing us your current customer base and going straight to our customer base!

Bit like you selling direct to us instead of wickes/ builders merchants and expecting them to be happy!

Not going to disagree with you.... Think you will find that the DIYer who will use this, would of bought a bag of multi or skim from the same DIY outlet, and would not of called a spread in the first place

Knauf are offering the market options....

Are you still using the same products and tools from when you started as a spread?

Not rocking the boat or trying to upset the pro spreads... but innovation happens...

Not going to disagree with you.... Think you will find that the DIYer who will use this, would of bought a bag of multi or skim from the same DIY outlet, and would not of called a spread in the first place

Are you still using the same products and tools from when you started as a spread?

Not rocking the boat or trying to upset the pro spreads... but innovation happens...

Are you serious ? Best you stop posting because you are going to make a fool of yourself

You expect it to be a diy product lol it is a diy product.

And I agree it won't but some poor b*****d (and some ) will buy this thinking I can do it, realise they can't then have to spend out again having it done properly.

Probably... but this same DIYer would of bought a bag of powdered plaster from the same outlet as well.....

Think that some spreads and tradespeople will try it and like it... I know you will try it in the end! Lol

Innovation lol this is no different to smooth over (or whatever it's called) pmsl

Probably... but this same DIYer would of bought a bag of powdered plaster from the same outlet as well.....

Think that some spreads and tradespeople will try it and like it... I know you will try it in the end! Lol

All I'll be doing is skimming over it after some poor mug has tried it and messed it up

GPS i've got a feeling this stuff will be good. It seems to have similar properties to the airless and that gives an outstanding finish. If this s**t catches on!! Not good!
Even if its expensive the customer is saving a fortune on labour by doing it themselves so for some its a no brainer.

GPS i've got a feeling this stuff will be good. It seems to have similar properties to the airless and that gives an outstanding finish. If this s**t catches on!! Not good!
Even if its expensive the customer is saving a fortune on labour by doing it themselves so for some its a no brainer.

Very interesting, so whilst guys on here have called on knauf to make there finish more readily available, they have been working on a product that bypasses us. Great move knauf

Very interesting, so whilst guys on here have called on knauf to make there finish more readily available, they have been working on a product that bypasses us. Great move knauf
Agreed mate its another de skilling move. Dot n Dab, Thin coat render and now roll on smooth off plaster.

Do you think they'll only target DIY'ers then? Can you not see some tight arse builders letting their labourers have a crack?

that may be the case... but reality is that wont happen I dont think... you could say the same about brickmate or whatever it is called