roll and stroll

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
im gonna start using this on stairs. i was doing some bathroom today and i had the stair runner going up the stairs. first thing i did was to tell the fat heifer to be careful on the stairs as you can sometimes get tangled up in it. and to not let her two kids go up and down on there own. of course, of course, she said. anyway after about an hour i turn around and theres one of the little lads standing in the door watching me. unreal. i take him back downstairs and tell her hes just gone up the stairs on his own. she doesnt even lift her fat face from the laptop to look at me. just told him to go and play and to leave me alone. shes on facebook or whatever the fcuk it is. texting at the same time. no coffee offered either. then another half hour and i can hear him messing about on the laminate in the hallway and then i know hes coming up the stairs and i get to the stairwell and he looks up at me and starts to take the next step which is bout the fourth and slips on the runner and falls flat on his face and starts crying ffs. and she doesnt even come out the room then i have to come down and take him in and say hes just fallen on the stairs. and shes till on the laptop. then she looks up and says i shouldnt be using the stair runner if its dangerous. which is right. but doesnt excuse the fact that if she wasnt a fat lazy cow and kept an eye on her kids it would never have happened. but then again if hed have got half way up and fallen or fallen on the way down id have been up in court in something.

what gets me she was in the god squad, teaching her kids at home. religous freak ffs. pictures of jesus everywherelike anyone knows what he lloked like. the toddler wasnt old enoug to go to school but the elder lad was probably about five and just sat there on a tablet all day. she gave them some inane lesson in the afternoon when she was pretending to do the rain with her fingers and that. wtf.

Just double check what you buy, some of these carpet protector companies for some daft reason have started making it sticky on the out side.

I bought some, hippo stuff, cost about £40 and didn't realise.

Got to the job and when opened I though it was a mistake, anyhow, tried laying it, it was sticking to my hands and when I put the tube down it was picking sh1t up, it was absolutely fooking useless, I got that fooked off with it I just laughed the thing, managed to get the stairs covered with it but must have wasted 30-35 metres of a 50m roll.

I took the roll back to travis Perkins with about 5m left on it and got a refund.

The council use to stock some great stuff, proper stuck and stayed, I got about 10 rolls when I did re-furns a few years ago but now ran out, lots of cheap sh1t imitations have sprung up

Just double check what you buy, some of these carpet protector companies for some daft reason have started making it sticky on the out side.

I bought some, hippo stuff, cost about £40 and didn't realise.

Got to the job and when opened I though it was a mistake, anyhow, tried laying it, it was sticking to my hands and when I put the tube down it was picking sh1t up, it was absolutely fooking useless, I got that fooked off with it I just laughed the thing, managed to get the stairs covered with it but must have wasted 30-35 metres of a 50m roll.

I took the roll back to travis Perkins with about 5m left on it and got a refund.

The council use to stock some great stuff, proper stuck and stayed, I got about 10 rolls when I did re-furns a few years ago but now ran out, lots of cheap sh1t imitations have sprung up
:ROFLMAO:

Just to back up beddys post ..I do the same method on stairs, only im a bit more professional like,cause I use a 300 mm speedskim to tuck it in nice;)
i can put down double my meterage of roll n stroll now.
Is that because of the nay negative reaction thingy

yeah she got me thinking today about religion and that. im an agnostic and just cant understand people like her. jesus. on the radio today it said some "free thinking" atheist blogger in bangladesh was bludgeoned to death by some villagers because he was critical of islam. unreal. relisgion has caused millions of deaths and suffering. im just lwatching the kids dwarf hamsters now just running around and eating. totally blissful and unaware of stuff like that

yeah she got me thinking today about religion and that. im an agnostic and just cant understand people like her. jesus. on the radio today it said some "free thinking" atheist blogger in bangladesh was bludgeoned to death by some villagers because he was critical of islam. unreal. relisgion has caused millions of deaths and suffering. im just lwatching the kids dwarf hamsters now just running around and eating. totally blissful and unaware of stuff like that
Not religious myself, but not sure it's religion that's the problem. It's people using and abusing something that basically says be nice to people! If you look into them, they all have a very similar message.
People use it for power, fear or to get a message across (nasty or nice).
Once again it's people that are the problem!!

Can't beat carpet protector , there's a knack to laying it on the stairs tho , I'll clue u in when u use it

I was having problems putting it on stairs for ages then I noticed the small roll for the edges
So much better. ....
Ok so I am a slow learner lol

Otherwise you'd only get two jobs out of a roll. If you didn't cut it off at the bottom of the stairs and just tucked the roll in at the bottom step would you be able to roll it back on or wouldn't there be enough tack on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.