rocky horror show

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

worked on a job on friday for liverppol mutual housing trust. kitchen and bathroom ... layed the kitchen on with ceiling and bathroom ceiling an half a wall in bathroom with my partner. this women holding a can of strong lager comes into the kitchen an says how do you unblock a sink lad.. so i thinks this is'nt the tenant who opened the door to us in the morning so who is this lady? so i say's lets have a look .walks into the bathroom where we have already put the first coat of skim on the ceiling and wall. and there is sick everywhere but mostly in the sink which made me nearly be sick it fooking stunk. so i staggered back to my mate and was confused but explained to him. rang the boss to say that you will have to get a patcher to reskim the bathroom because of the situation which he says fair enough...well the women who's flat it was kicks the kitchen door open while were working and goe's you dirty bastards get out of my flat now. so i calmley told her that a women holding a can of lager had been in and had been sick in your sink not toilet but sink. then she goe's did she have thin hair ah ha i says yeah thats her.. my god it was like jeramy klye it turns out the pisshead lives next door just walked into her flat and help herself to ciggies. well they had to get cleaners in to clean the mess ha what a day.. hope ive explained that ok because am half gone now.xxx

Iworked on the Noel Park estate in the early 80s it was like that every day people walking down the road with needles hanging out of their arms, fcuk knows what its like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.