Robbery

a mate of mine bought two bags of skim coat in a hardware shop not a proper builders providers they charged him 35 euro ,the funny thing is on site theres pallets of the stuff the builder would have given him 2 bags no problem ,:LOL:

With the back end of the broom when clearing room

:loco:
First coat 2mm second 1mm .duuuuur.
but the finish hasn't changed a bit, just the spec lol, i remember seeing bags a few year back saying 1mm first then 2 mm second i thought some numpty messed up the print, then it went 1mm first and 1mm second, piffel waffle

That site I get PVA ( everbuild ) £7 skim tape at £1.60 and silicon , buy over £75 and delivery usually in a couple of day's

to be fair @Gibbo I just slap it on and it gets what it gets/needs... if I am running short it gets stretched and if not it gets a thicker coat...

I like thick coats gives you something to sand back... @essexandy taught me that

but the finish hasn't changed a bit, just the spec lol, i remember seeing bags a few year back saying 1mm first then 2 mm second i thought some numpty messed up the print, then it went 1mm first and 1mm second, piffel waffle
I would say that it goes on thick enough (with in reason) to cover the substrate that you are going over .The guid on the bag is just that. IMO.

Wider than a normal thin coat different hole pattern and definitely only 2mm thickness